Zabljak by Oleg_D.

Zabljak Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 97 photos

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2015 at 10:45 AM

Fantastic photos of Zabljak here. So far I have only visited the seaside of Montenegro. The hilly north is still on my must-visit list.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2014 at 2:28 AM

Beautiful photos in your travelogues! We have the problem in Germany, too, that there are several places with the same name. For instance, there are four different places called Frankfurt, and people often used to choose the wrong one. But I told the VT staff and they moved 23 pages to the right Frankfurt, leaving only my page at the other one because I have actually been to the tiny village of Frankfurt in Franconia.

• Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo
      Oct 23, 2014 at 4:31 AM

I have never heard about such stadt. In Sachsen ? Anhalt I know Magdeburg and its wonderful Romanesque Cathedral with invaluable statue of Saint Maurice made in XIII century. It is great idea to make a trip through all four Frankfurts!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
      Oct 23, 2014 at 4:50 AM

Good idea. I have only been to two of the four Frankfurts so far.
      I have been to Magdeburg, however, and my younger son has even studied and taught at the university there, but only for one year.
      "Viennese Opera Ball in Magdeburg" - Magdeburg by Nemorino

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2014 at 1:29 AM

What a great find! The fortress looks really interesting and I love the fantastic views!

• Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo
      May 17, 2014 at 1:43 AM

Thank you for visiting. But you should always remember that just Zabljak and Zabljak Crnojevica are situated in different ends of Montenegro!

Oleg_D. Used To Live Here!

Oleg_D.

“And now to London with triumphal march”

Badges & Stats in Zabljak

Have you been to Zabljak?

Latest Activity in Zabljak