"I was born here! Could be much worse I guess!" Oleg_D.'s Profile
View on the Saints Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral where all Emperors of Russian Empire, Tsars of Poland, Grand Dukes of Finland and etc. and etc. and etc. from Peter the Great through Nicholas II have been buried. Observation point is situated at the Vasilyevsky (Basil’s) island.
Everything including this city started here in May 1703 after the Naval battle, here at the delta of river Neva.
View on the State Hermitage, Admiralty and Cathedral of Saint Isaac of Dalmatia from Vasilyevsky Island.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 736 Reviews
- 3,771 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 48 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
- Commented on one of Lennyx's Stockholm tips
- Wrote a Review Cathedral/Tomb of Pedro de Carranza in Santo Domingo de la Calzada Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cathedral/Tomb of Pedro de Carranza"
- Oleg_D. and Treshi are now friends.
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: You guys watching the news?"
- created a Santo Domingo de la Calzada Travelogue "Just Storks"
created their Personal Page "Just me"
- Commented on the Duomo, Milan travel guide
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 103 reviews, 510 photos
- Milan Intro, 66 reviews, 325 photos
- León Intro, 48 reviews, 235 photos
- Santiago de Compostela Intro, 42 reviews, 209 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burgos Intro, 39 reviews, 191 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 33 reviews, 162 photos
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 148 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 25 reviews, 136 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 24 reviews, 121 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coimbra Intro, 23 reviews, 116 photos