"I was born here! Could be much worse I guess!" Oleg_D.'s Profile
View on the Saints Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral where all Emperors of Russian Empire, Tsars of Poland, Grand Dukes of Finland and etc. and etc. and etc. from Peter the Great through Nicholas II have been buried. Observation point is situated at the Vasilyevsky (Basil’s) island.
Everything including this city started here in May 1703 after the Naval battle, here at the delta of river Neva.
View on the State Hermitage, Admiralty and Cathedral of Saint Isaac of Dalmatia from Vasilyevsky Island.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 551 Reviews
- 2,853 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 42 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
- Commented on one of gwened's Centre tips
- Posted in Travel Santiago de Compostela Forum "Re: A scenic route from Santiago..."
- Oleg_D. and Regina1965 are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Vinseum or Wine Museum. in Villafranca del Panadés Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Vinseum. Exhibitions.Part II"
- updated a Saint Petersburg Travel Page "City of the Saint Peter"
created their Personal Page "Just me"
- Commented on the Duomo, Milan travel guide
Top 10 Pages
- Milan Intro, 66 reviews, 325 photos
- Santiago de Compostela Intro, 42 reviews, 209 photos
- Burgos Intro, 39 reviews, 191 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 33 reviews, 165 photos
- Tarragona Intro, 33 reviews, 162 photos
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 148 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 23 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 24 reviews, 121 photos
- Coimbra Intro, 23 reviews, 116 photos
- Betanzos Intro, 18 reviews, 92 photos