"Beijing" Beijing by somuchtosee
Beijing Travel Guide: 6,337 reviews and 15,967 photos
My last visit to Beijing was over 10 years ago. My recent vist this September 2011 was amazing. I have returned to a completely different city. It is very clean, the people have become very western it clothing, relaxed atmosphere, and lifestyle in general. Incredible to see in just a decade in my life time.
A must do. I felt like I was in a movie. Fantasic- you can feel the hisory and the pride of the counrty.
Across the street from the Forbidden City. A must do as well. you can certainly feel the importance of this square.
- Pros:Wonderful Cultural experience.
- Cons:I dont speek chinese- would be nice to converse with general population
Subway system in Beijing is very efficient, cheap, clean and easy to use. Local folks are very helpful and oftern... more travel advice
Beijing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Northern Capital"
- "Beijing - Imperial Peking"
- "My wonderful Beijing"
- "Beijing: from the Forbidden City to the Great Wall"
- "Beijing - The Northern Capital"
- "Beijing (北京)"
- "Beijing----gives you much more than you expected!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beijing
- Hotels in Beijing
- Transportation in Beijing
- Nightlife in Beijing
- Restaurants in Beijing
- Shopping in Beijing
- Warnings and Dangers in Beijing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beijing
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beijing
No friends yet.