"Edinburgh, St. Andrews and Aberdeenshire, Scotland" Scotland by JoxParadise
Scotland Travel Guide: 13,911 reviews and 32,807 photos
I was wanting to visit as far North East as possible and did just that with the help of my pal, John. He drove me to Aberdeenshire first and then came down the coast to Stonehaven, St. Andrews and finally, Edinburgh. The following are snapshots from that spectacular adventure. Enjoy!
It was March when I took this trip, so the dock is dry. :)
I was fascinated by the graveyard at St. Andrews, but what I saw before arriving there was the beautiful Dunnottar Castle just after you leave Stonehaven on the way to St. Andrews. It's breathtaking and a must see.
- Pros:You get to see a lot along the coast.
- Cons:But, you better have a car, this can't be enjoyed by bus.
- In a nutshell:More than just haggis and sheep. :)
JoxParadise's Related Pages
Scotland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Scotland For The Brave"
- "Scotland Travel Tips - Scotland Edinburgh Orkney"
- "My Scotland page"
- "Alba, Caledonia, "God's Country"; this is Scotland"
- "Ben-UK's Scotland page"
- "Scotland, a sassenach's view"
- "BONNIE SCOTLAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Scotland
- Hotels in Scotland
- Transportation in Scotland
- Nightlife in Scotland
- Restaurants in Scotland
- Shopping in Scotland
- Warnings and Dangers in Scotland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Scotland
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Scotland?Share Your Travels