"Barcelona" Barcelona by Maymuna
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,904 reviews and 23,308 photos
I spent five days in the city and took the metro but once (when I arrived, to get to my hostel). I try to walk around in cities as much as I can, so I don't miss the not-so-obvious spots. This was very easy in Barcelona, because it's not too big, and I was lucky to have stayed at a hostel in the Gothic Quarter which is not too far from most sites.
I was pleasantly surprised that in the end of October it was still warm (20-23°C), which makes it possible to visit Barcelona at a time when it's a little less expensive and less packed with tourists.
What is really awesome is the fact that you get everything in one place: city, beach, mountains. What more could you ask for?
Also, people were really friendly even though I don't speak Catalan and only a small amount of Spanish.
- Pros:beautiful weather, palm trees, friendly and outgoing people, stunning architecture
- Cons:Can't think of anything.
Parc Güell just might be the most beautiful park in the world. Five minutes walking distance from a really noisy street... more travel advice
Casa Batlló is the most beautiful building I've ever been to. I'm not an expert on architecture, but when I went to... more travel advice
Maymuna's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "The capital of County of Barcelona"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Top 5 Pages
- Sevilla Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Montreal Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.