"A "Solo -Backpacking Tour of London"." London by mittoo
London Travel Guide: 25,177 reviews and 56,908 photos
Had toured Europe with "Thomas Cook(I) Ltd" tour group in May-2010 on a "Package Group Tour". Later on arrival in London after completion of the "Europe Package Tour" went on a solo tour of London city from Wednesday(26-5-2010) to Tuesday(1-6-2010).
Everyone knows that accommodation in London is one of the World's costliest. I would advice travelers to stay at "Piccadilly Hostel" in Piccadilly Circus" locality at reasonable charges and decent accommodation.Piccadilly circus is the most convenient locality for a budget tourist, most important sight-seeing itineraries are within close proximity of Piccadilly circus.
"Clink-261" hostel situated within walking distance from "Charing Cross Station" is one of the cheapest and well maintained hostels in London. Breakfast is included in the hostel charges.
Advice tourists from developing country's to visit the "Boroughs Municipal Market" , the largest market in London. The cleanliness, neatness and display of non-vegetarian as well as vegetarian food products is akin to visiting a "Food Museum" rather than a common market.Its situated on the river Thames estuary.
- Pros:A World City and Interesting.
- Cons:Atrosciously Expensive cost of living for a average tourist.
- In a nutshell:Wonderful memories of exploring the city on a shoestring budget, discovering the city's "Non-Tourist itinerary".
mittoo's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "London, the capital of England"
- "HOME OF THE EMPIRE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Top 10 Pages
- Amritsar Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Malvan Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Kathmandu 3 reviews, 4 photos
- State of Gujarat 1 review, 4 photos
- State of Maharashtra 1 review, 3 photos
- Mumbai 1 review, 3 photos
- Srinagar 1 review, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jabalpur 1 review, 3 photos
- Paris 1 review, 2 photos
- Nepal 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.