rodrigopintosp's profile photo

rodrigopintosp

Rodrigo Pinto Online Now
Caminante no hay camino, se hace camino al andar
rodrigopintosp hasn't written a profile introduction yet. Leave a comment or send a message to encourage rodrigopintosp to start one now!
Send a Message

My Favorite Pages

gmg88860's Profile Photo
gmg88860 Oct 19, 2016 at 7:01 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Packing for 4 weeks in Brazil'. You've been a huge help.

whodunit's Profile Photo
whodunit Feb 24, 2016 at 7:39 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Another where to stay- this one for k-1 medical and interview'. I appreciate your advice.

MyintZaw Sep 25, 2015 at 11:24 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'short-term room rental and daily expenses'. I appreciate your advice.

jako007's Profile Photo
jako007 Jul 13, 2015 at 1:48 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'advice on traveling plans needed (4 weeks)'. You've been a huge help.

Diva47 Apr 20, 2015 at 11:40 AM

Hi..
my name is Fida frm Singapore. Myself n a fren plan to visit brazil tis Oct 24 till 7nov. R u brazilian? Wud like to get some help with regards to planning my itinenary. We want to visit Rio..Iguazu falls..n my fren mention Salvador. We will be arriving into Sao Paulo frm Singapore. Any suggested itinenary? Hear from you..thanks.

Ms Fida

tapiocadecoco's Profile Photo
tapiocadecoco Feb 6, 2015 at 2:53 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Tips for budget / cheap accommodation in Brazil during Carnival?'. You've been a huge help.

roland-112's Profile Photo
roland-112 Jan 29, 2015 at 11:45 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'From Sao Paulo to Asunción'. I appreciate your advice.

petia_a_z's Profile Photo
petia_a_z Dec 2, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'online ticket for the bus from Sao Paulo to Rio de Janeiro '. thanks for the answer :)

jwilliams2005's Profile Photo
jwilliams2005 Oct 21, 2014 at 2:36 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Shipping Household Goods from Rioto the United States'. I appreciate your advice.

Lesette03 May 28, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Transportation from city to city'. You've been a huge help.