"A fantastic city, the metropolis of the future" Mexico City by gwened
Mexico City Travel Guide: 2,162 reviews and 4,475 photos
a magical place in Reforma and near Zona Rosa; just walk by and its great, driving its an adventure all should try it.
a bit more about the city
Mexico City is located in the center of the Mexico. It extends over the territory of the Federal District, divided into 24 districts and 55 million people in 2012. The Federal District is not fully urbanized, it is surrounded by the States of Mexico and Morelos. Mexicans also distinguish several geographical entities that goes well beyond the limits of the city of Mexico City proper:
the Zona Metropolitana de la Ciudad de México (ZMCM): 16 boroughs (delegaciones) and 40 municipalities (municipios) 4 986 km²
La Zona Metropolitana del Valle de México"(ZMVM): 58 communes on 7 815 km²
the Megalopolis del Centro de Mexico (MCM): 249 municipalities associated Zonas Metropolitanas de Cuernavaca-Cuautla, Pachuca, Puebla-Tlaxcala and Toluca 9 763 km²
The urban area of Mexico City, the third most populated world, stretches over 60 miles / 100 km.
go ahead make my day go ahead and drive in DF lol!!! great training ground if you can do it here you can do it anywhere!!!
the city historic center market and the monument to the children's heroes
- Pros:Full of history and good food
- Cons:crowded wealth not distribute equally, traffic
- In a nutshell:The sun shine on the gods of the Aztecs
This one if you are a frequent traveler has a very nice cozy VIP lounge where the staff was great , we had a... more travel advice
its huge it has everything right in the city, best buy, Soriano stores, Zara, McDo Burger King, Sanborns restos, even a... more travel advice
Written Jul 7, 2014
Some photos of Mexico DF
Written Oct 7, 2012
More photos of Mexico DF
gwened's Related Pages
Mexico City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The biggest city in the world..."
- "Heighten your senses in Mexico City"
- "Huge Metropolis"
- "Mexico City"
- "Mexico City"
- "Moscow-Mexico City flight via Paris (part 1)"
- "Mexico City, the Megalopolis."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mexico City
- Hotels in Mexico City
- Transportation in Mexico City
- Nightlife in Mexico City
- Restaurants in Mexico City
- Shopping in Mexico City
- Warnings and Dangers in Mexico City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mexico City
- 31 Reviews
- 89 Photos
- 25 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (225)
Have you been to Mexico City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mexico City
Photos in Mexico CitySee All Photos (89)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 310 reviews, 889 photos, 15 travelogues
- Bretagne Intro, 202 reviews, 658 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vannes Intro, 162 reviews, 609 photos, 10 travelogues
- Auray Intro, 109 reviews, 409 photos, 6 travelogues
- Île-de-France Intro, 138 reviews, 374 photos, 5 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 96 reviews, 404 photos, 11 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 85 reviews, 282 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 92 reviews, 258 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 68 reviews, 273 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Centre Intro, 79 reviews, 222 photos, 2 travelogues