"A fantastic city, the metropolis of the future" Mexico City by gwened
Mexico City Travel Guide: 2,169 reviews and 4,498 photos
a magical place in Reforma and near Zona Rosa; just walk by and its great, driving its an adventure all should try it.
a bit more about the city
Mexico City is located in the center of the Mexico. It extends over the territory of the Federal District, divided into 24 districts and 55 million people in 2012. The Federal District is not fully urbanized, it is surrounded by the States of Mexico and Morelos. Mexicans also distinguish several geographical entities that goes well beyond the limits of the city of Mexico City proper:
the Zona Metropolitana de la Ciudad de México (ZMCM): 16 boroughs (delegaciones) and 40 municipalities (municipios) 4 986 km²
La Zona Metropolitana del Valle de México"(ZMVM): 58 communes on 7 815 km²
the Megalopolis del Centro de Mexico (MCM): 249 municipalities associated Zonas Metropolitanas de Cuernavaca-Cuautla, Pachuca, Puebla-Tlaxcala and Toluca 9 763 km²
The urban area of Mexico City, the third most populated world, stretches over 60 miles / 100 km.
go ahead make my day go ahead and drive in DF lol!!! great training ground if you can do it here you can do it anywhere!!!
the city historic center market and the monument to the children's heroes
- Pros:Full of history and good food
- Cons:crowded wealth not distribute equally, traffic
- In a nutshell:The sun shine on the gods of the Aztecs
This is the fine arts palace theater of Mexico city. I was there briefly on event trip;worth going back for more. It... more travel advice
This is the patron saint of the country since 1737, recognised of America since 1946, and very much venerated. I was... more travel advice
Written Jul 7, 2014
Some photos of Mexico DF
Written Oct 7, 2012
More photos of Mexico DF
gwened's Related Pages
Mexico City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The biggest city in the world..."
- "Heighten your senses in Mexico City"
- "Huge Metropolis"
- "Mexico City"
- "Mexico City"
- "Moscow-Mexico City flight via Paris (part 1)"
- "Mexico City, the Megalopolis."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mexico City
- Hotels in Mexico City
- Transportation in Mexico City
- Nightlife in Mexico City
- Restaurants in Mexico City
- Shopping in Mexico City
- Warnings and Dangers in Mexico City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mexico City
- 34 Reviews
- 94 Photos
- 37 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (294)
Have you been to Mexico City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mexico City
Photos in Mexico CitySee All Photos (94)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 349 reviews, 1101 photos, 20 travelogues
- Bretagne Intro, 257 reviews, 882 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vannes Intro, 195 reviews, 797 photos, 15 travelogues
- Île-de-France Intro, 208 reviews, 576 photos, 7 travelogues
- Auray Intro, 131 reviews, 551 photos, 10 travelogues
- Aquitaine Intro, 104 reviews, 445 photos, 18 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 101 reviews, 419 photos, 11 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 100 reviews, 293 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 71 reviews, 273 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Centre Intro, 89 reviews, 255 photos, 2 travelogues