"Miramar a city on the move" Miramar by gwened
Miramar Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 13 photos
I used to lived ,from about 1993 to 2003, then moved to France
just west of I75 near the Everglades and into magical Florida, and direct to Las Olas and the Ft lauderdale beaches. A very fine moment in my and family life as my twin boys were born here.
It was a division of Silver Lakes way west past the I75 road and near the everglades.
Silver Lakes, Sapphire Bay, Miramar, our last home in the USA
Sapphire Bay subdivision of Silver Lakes, Miramar.
- Pros:Crossroads of South Florida
- Cons:need a car
- In a nutshell:The crossroad of South Florida
of course we ate a lot more but not keen on taking pictures at the time, the only one i found is the one on Quiznos... more travel advice
gwened's Related Pages
Miramar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Miramar a city on the move"
- "Miramar, Florida"
- "Living the good life at Sandestin Resort!"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Miramar
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (147)
Have you been to Miramar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miramar
Photos in MiramarSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 271 reviews, 655 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vannes Intro, 130 reviews, 402 photos, 6 travelogues
- Auray Intro, 106 reviews, 387 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bretagne Intro, 126 reviews, 366 photos, 6 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 84 reviews, 329 photos, 9 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 83 reviews, 277 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 68 reviews, 273 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 85 reviews, 240 photos, 3 travelogues
- Quiberon Intro, 48 reviews, 154 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nantes Intro, 44 reviews, 143 photos