Auray Sports & Outdoors Tips by gwened
Auray Sports & Outdoors: 4 reviews and 6 photos
A popular semi marathon between my town and the one I work, Auray to Vannes, is held annually here.
The 38the semi marathon will be run this year on Sunday September 9 2012
plenty of prices, pasta cookout,and plenty of fun for the whole family, inscriptions good until sept 3rd;inscription now is 25€ with 3,50€ for insurance.
The depart will be at Auray, at commune of Pluneret in the activity zone of Kerfontaine which is on the road D17 in front of the Renault dealer. The activity zone of Kerfontaine, are the streets rues Geoges Cadoudal, Gilles Gahinet, de Kerfontaine, André Ampère, Denis Papin, Georges Pompidou, The road D17 will be close to vehicular traffic from 12h to 15H15.
It will end on the track and field stadium of Kercado
Equipment: just come to watch or participate with tshirt, short, running shoes,and bottle water.
Address: see link
Directions: goes from Auray to Vannes see link
great past time paddle in the river Loch but many other sites in the dept of Morbihan 56.
This is a certified instructor I met at ST Goustan Auray, and doing a great job; He has many other sites to do it, but the one in Auray well take a look at the photos on the webpage...nice.
you get to paddle on water with a surf type of board, and it is great on level water. Nice fun for the entire family.
fees are from 26€.And you depart from the place you agree to do it with them. Auray but also, Port Louis, St Cado, Erdeven,Pontivy, St Pierre Quiberon,Quiberon,Carnac, La Trinité sur Mer, Le Bono, Baden, Vannes, and the islands Belle Ile, Houat, Hoédic.
Equipment: they provide you with the paddles, you bring a swimsuit,cap,short, towel, sun screen, and shoes that can go in the water.
Address: St Goustan,Auray
Directions: down on St Goustan district well posted all over, just come down from hotel de ville in city center on ave du Chateau.
Theme: Beach Activities
football field at stade du loch
The most popular sport in the area is football, and we have mykids in it from Auray at the Stade du Loch, beautiful field overlooking the cliffs of the old castle and down to St Goustan.
The tower or tour du loch is a religious symbol for all those passing by the river.
The field or pitch of football or soccer is on natural grass and has 4 dressing rooms as well seating for 350 people.
A track and field course for training. Space for high jumping , long jumping, and Pole Vault. Also spaces for discus and javelin throwing and Shot put.
A small field for the practice of basketball, and spaces to play petanque and Breton boule.
Equipment: bring your own or watch the best play ::)
Address: 19 place du Loc'h , Auray
Directions: you get here from city center walking 10 minutes, take pl de la republique with hotel de ville on your back and go right on next street Rue du pére éternel, this goes on to place du Loch.stadium on your left side.
Other Contact: city email: courrier.mairie@vill
Phone: +33 (0) 2 97 56 50 31
practice at la Foret field rugby jrs and srs teams
When in town come to see my son at the junior team of Rugby season is two games away. Great family gathering and fun, could be very educational and cultural to complete your visit of the area
Equipment: be as you are and watch
Address: 9 avenue Pierre Dugor 56400 AURAY
Directions: from gare take taxi to la foret sports complex,or rent an avis car.
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (103)
- See All E. Leclerc hypermarket
- See All good food inland Auray
- See All walks along the quais of Auray
- See All Church of Saint Sauveur
- See All city center practical Celtic
gwened's Related Pages
Auray Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Auray a city with a history of three countries"
- "Auray in Morbihan"
- "Auray, so nice city near the sea"
- "CLEAN BUT RATHER INSIPID TOWN IN BRITTANY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Auray
- Hotels in Auray
- Transportation in Auray
- Nightlife in Auray
- Restaurants in Auray
- Shopping in Auray
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Auray
- 107 Reviews
- 388 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (184)
Have you been to Auray?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Auray
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Cherbourg hypermarket "
- updated a Auray Travel Page "Auray a city with a history of three countries"
- Wrote a Review E. Leclerc hypermarket in Auray Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "passenger boat to see the islands in the Gulf"
- Commented on one of gwened's Auray travel pages
Photos in AuraySee All Photos (388)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 307 reviews, 840 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vannes Intro, 138 reviews, 436 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bretagne Intro, 135 reviews, 398 photos, 6 travelogues
- Auray Intro, 107 reviews, 388 photos, 5 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 90 reviews, 383 photos, 11 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 83 reviews, 278 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 68 reviews, 273 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 90 reviews, 251 photos, 3 travelogues
- Île-de-France Intro, 77 reviews, 176 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quiberon Intro, 54 reviews, 185 photos, 4 travelogues