"Unesco World Heritage area" gwened's Profile
I live in Pluvigner (Pleuwigner), and work in Vannes (Gwened) , the capital of the department of Morbihan -56 ,Breton for small sea ,in Brittany or Bretagne or Breizh in France. My name is Gwened, breton language in French it is Vannes. Before these I lived in Auray (An Alre) in the Morbihan area too, and before that lived for 10 years in Versailles.
NO I LIKE FACEBOOK ,PLEASE. THANKS. READ!!!
A bit more about me, I have been to 79 countries of our world ,speak English,Spanish,French,and Portuguese. National passport carrying citizen of 4 countries Cuba(first 10 yrs),Spain( next 4 yrs), USA(next 31 yrs),and current home and country France(so far counting 10 years). Loves to participate in travel forum here and elsewhere,and have my own blog in my profile here
This is where I live or have lived from now back:
VT people I have met
CesVT, forestqueenNYC,Penelope4, joiwatani,footstool, riorich55, viajesdelmundo, adagio1, Redang, cochinjew, pfsmalo,and LeslieofTodd.
The main photo is a shot over the city from the old castle ruins looking at the jardin de la garenne, the lavoirs canals along the remparts ,and on the back the Church of St Patern just as it was,nothing change all original.
NO I LIKE FACEBOOK ,PLEASE. THANKS
fantastic area full of old wooden houses, and restos around a pleasure marina with a canal that goes all from city center to the gulf of morbihan. I live 17 kms from here.
This is where everything happenned in Vannes day or night
This is where in 1776 Benjamin Franklin landed in 1776 en route to ask king Louis XVI to recognise the young nation of the USA; there is a plaque commemorating this and the street along the river is call quai Franklin, you see from the old castle remains toward the center of pl St Sauveur
I live near here.
the marvelous district of Saint Goustan, where all began and history was made, and now you can enjoy the beautiful plaza. You must stop by my area lol
quai Franklin by the river Loch that goes out to gulf of morbihan and the atlantic ocean
this is a chateau or castle in a city, it is a place for special events, historical still with the family,and a great gastronomic créperie restaurant. The town where I now live.
the edge of the river Loch off the road came down to the edge of the wonderful river that goes out to the Gulf of Morbihan and later the Atlantic Ocean, and from where Benjamin Franklin came in on his trip from America after a storm made him land here in Auray
This is a beautiful church, inside is the tomb of Father Vicente Ferrier who came to this area from Valencia Spain and evangelise the region in early 1400's
He,also, has a statue in front door, and an arch door by le Port area .
off the city of Vannes a peninsula full of restos, hotels ,and one of my favorite creperies, off here on the gulf you can play bowling.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,764 Reviews
- 7,776 Photos
- 22 Countries
- 60 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (184)
- Commented on gwened's profile page
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Search and rescue effort..."
- updated a Versailles Travel Page "The royal city of France"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The royal city of France"
- Wrote a Review off market shopping for groceries in Île-de-France Shopping
- Commented on the Paris travel guide
- gwened and FatimaSaysell are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Unesco World Heritage area"
PhotosSee All Photos (7776)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 307 reviews, 839 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vannes Intro, 138 reviews, 436 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bretagne Intro, 135 reviews, 398 photos, 6 travelogues
- Auray Intro, 107 reviews, 388 photos, 5 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 90 reviews, 383 photos, 11 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 83 reviews, 278 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 68 reviews, 273 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 90 reviews, 251 photos, 3 travelogues
- Île-de-France Intro, 77 reviews, 176 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quiberon Intro, 54 reviews, 185 photos, 4 travelogues