"Unesco World Heritage area" gwened's Profile
I live in Pluvigner (Pleuwigner), and work in Vannes (Gwened) , the capital of the department of Morbihan -56 ,Breton for small sea ,in Brittany or Bretagne or Breizh in France. My name is Gwened, breton language in French it is Vannes. Before these I lived in Auray (An Alre) in the Morbihan area too, and before that lived for 10 years in Versailles.
NO I LIKE FACEBOOK ,PLEASE. THANKS. READ!!!
A bit more about me, I have been to 79 countries of our world ,speak English,Spanish,French,and Portuguese. National passport carrying citizen of 4 countries Cuba(first 10 yrs),Spain( next 4 yrs), USA(next 31 yrs),and current home and country France(so far counting 10 years). Loves to participate in travel forum here and elsewhere,and have my own blog in my profile here
This is where I live or have lived from now back:
VT people I have met
CesVT, ForestqueenNYC,Penelope4, Joiwatani,footstool, riorich55, viajesdelmundo, adagio1, Redang, cochinjew, pfsmalo, LeslieofTodd, and Beausoleil.
Note: United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) tell us in 2013 France 84,7M visitors over 15M more than second place USA.Spain is 3rd.
The main photo on the page is over the garden of garenne next to the ramparts what is used to be the garden of the fortress castle there. You see the water canals leading to the laundry or lavoirs and then the Le Port area of the marina.
NO I LIKE FACEBOOK ,PLEASE. THANKS
fantastic area full of old wooden houses, and restos around a pleasure marina with a canal that goes all from city center to the gulf of morbihan. I live 17 kms from here.
This is where everything happenned in Vannes day or night
This is where in 1776 Benjamin Franklin landed in 1776 en route to ask king Louis XVI to recognise the young nation of the USA; there is a plaque commemorating this and the street along the river is call quai Franklin, you see from the old castle remains toward the center of pl St Sauveur
I live near here.
the marvelous covered market of Auray high city just up from Saint Goustan district.
Right on place de la République where you have the hôtel de ville or city hall as well and quaint houses going back to the 14C in wood; just a wonderful place to be especially on a Saturday.
this is a chateau or castle in a city, it is a place for special events, historical still with the family,and a great gastronomic créperie restaurant. The town where I now live.
the edge of the river Loch off the road came down to the edge of the wonderful river that goes out to the Gulf of Morbihan and later the Atlantic Ocean, and from where Benjamin Franklin came in on his trip from America after a storm made him land here in Auray
I work in a castle property with lots of other dependancies,and this is out from my office window ::)
off the city of Vannes a peninsula full of restos, hotels ,and one of my favorite creperies, off here on the gulf you can play bowling.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 3,997 Reviews
- 12,720 Photos
- 23 Countries
- 51 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (267)
- Uploaded a Photo to "CDG Terminal 2 wonderful time"
- updated a Romania Travel Page "The Paris of the East Bucharest and the rest"
- Wrote a Review classic view with class 18 in Romania Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: What is the address of..."
- Commented on gwened's profile page
- Commented on the Mons travel guide
- gwened and BeatChick are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Unesco World Heritage area"
- Uploaded a Video to Rhône-Alpes
PhotosSee All Photos (12720)
VideosSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 343 reviews, 1077 photos, 20 travelogues
- Bretagne Intro, 250 reviews, 835 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vannes Intro, 192 reviews, 776 photos, 14 travelogues
- Île-de-France Intro, 200 reviews, 556 photos, 7 travelogues
- Auray Intro, 123 reviews, 494 photos, 8 travelogues
- Aquitaine Intro, 103 reviews, 440 photos, 18 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 101 reviews, 418 photos, 11 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 142 reviews, 307 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 100 reviews, 291 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 70 reviews, 273 photos, 4 travelogues