langustina hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

expat2go's Profile Photo
expat2go Sep 16, 2011 at 5:45 AM

Yelapa, the Land of Greed and Invaders. My Great-Grandfather made me promise to return to Yelapa before I died and I did. Being Native of this land, he told me many stories including the invasion of foreigners that would disrupt this land and the native way of living with there wealth and greed and completely destroy there sacred way of life. I was directed by my tribal people to seek out the remaining elders here that continued to Honor ths sacred way of life and I did. Only three of them recognized my presence and they where well rewarded and will continue to be until they cross into the spirit world. I spent months with these families listing to there stories as to how these foreigner since the 50's corrupted there people and there sacred way of life and traditions with there money and cheap tricks. I'm full blood Native American Indian and Tribal Elder and your remarks are proof of your illness towards Native people. These Elders, Women and Men, told me stories of your presence and said that if they had any authority, they'ed run you and the rest of those foreigners because you have destroyed there land and people with your villa's and big homes. After speaking with over 50 to 60 locals, they told me the same story and the Greed that has been set in the hearts of there people and the lack of respect for which they got from you regarding there presence upon this land because it was foreigners like yourself that corrupted and continue to corrupt the innocences of our children. My Great Elders are all descendants of this land and they fought and died for the Freedom that our people, my people and I enjoy. Your ONLY REASON here is to use my people for cheap labor and take advantage of there POVERTY so you can have authority over the poor and suffering. Nothing else. So if anyone needs to return from the land or Country they deserted and dishonored, it's you Expat. Mexico is my land and Country....and Yelapa is my place of birth. beat that.