"LIVE, LOVE, EAT .... & TRAVEL A LOT!" suroyista's Profile
My hubby & I started traveling two years ago, we haven't gone that far yet, but we are determined to continue traveling and exploring the World!
We both love reading travel blogs because it inspire us a lot! We enjoyed browsing travel photographs with funny captions. We always look forward to some very helpful travel tips that other bloggers generously shared. We may not know the blogger/s personally, but we would like to thank you guys for sharing it to the whole world. God bless you all!!!
Join us, as we take our "baby steps" in traveling .... ;o)
I consider myself as a HOTEL ENTHUSIAST. I used to work as a hotel receptionist and reservationist, but even before I started working in the hospitality industry, I have already fallen in love with it... I simply find everything about it interesting and amazing. That is why whenever we travel, if our budget permits, I see to it that we stay overnight in one hotel.
My husband is a very GOOD COOK. He is not a Chef, but he cooks like a Chef. He can spend one whole day in the kitchen, cooking "to die for" dishes. One of the many things that he look forward to, during our travels, is the food. He loves to tastes every place's specialties.
We are TRAVELMATES - we want to explore new places.
We are OPTIMISTIC - we hate negativity!
We are RESULT-ORIENTED - it inspire us and keep us going.
We are ORGANIZE - clutter is our enemy.
We love FOOD - foodtrip is our favorite game.
We love MUSIC - not sure if music loves us too.
We love CIRCUS - keep us young in mind.
We love BEACHES - one of our favorite places to relax & unwind.
We believe in KARMA - good & bad, that's why we are trying to be good
people. (wink) ;o)
Living Life to the Fullest is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
First, choose a destination and book your flight...
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Caribbean and Central America
- Tanjung Rambutan Hotels
- Harbin Hotels
- Nawala Hotels
- Kampong Telok Muroh Hotels
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Hat Yai
- Johor Bahru
- Half Moon Bay Hotels
- Negeri Pulau Pinang
- Mount Tamalpais State Park Hotels
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 42 Reviews
- 225 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: It's a bad news week."
- Uploaded a Photo to ""Sunworld Hotel - Center of Downtown Beijing""
- Wrote a Review "Sunworld Hotel - Center of... in Beijing Hotels
- created a Beijing Travel Page "bEiJiNg"
- Commented on suroyista's profile page
updated their Profile Page "LIVE, LOVE, EAT .... & TRAVEL A LOT!"
- suroyista and Martin_S. are now friends.
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu City Intro, 11 reviews, 52 photos
- Manila Intro, 10 reviews, 49 photos
- Davao City Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Samal Island Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Paris Hotels
- 22145 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15551 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11939 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7623 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos