OperaDuck's Profile

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Sep 28, 2013 at 4:53 AM

Happy Birthday to you!

Dec 24, 2012 at 3:07 AM

Merry Christmas and happy New Year from Snowy Finland!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Hi just enjoying getiing to know you a bit more here in your HP....welcome to have a read around my Morocco pages and we have a tip rating system too....been focusing on seeing and being in Morocco for mostly the past 9 years now. Great to see you are from Singapore. I am booked to stopover for a longer stretch here on way back from my NZ, Australia catch up s early next year as last time I only had time for a 3 hour driver guided tour...will go off and see Borneo etc too. Have a nice weekend wherever you are!

Oct 16, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Hi Angela. Wow... you must really love Morocco!! How many times have you returned for the past 9 years? I'm going to Morocco for close to 3 weeks in December. Leaving in about 2 weeks time to Israel, then Turkey, Tunisia, ending off in Morrocco. Wonder if it will be my last trip to Morocco...or will I be so enchanted that i return again, and again. Would love to catch up when you're in Singapore. Cheers!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
      Oct 16, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Have a great trip - let me know if you need any help while youre out and about esp contacts while youre in Morocco. Im off n about 2 weeks too...first trip to South America. Loved Tunisia and hoping to get back to Israel and Turkey before long. Safe travels!

• jekins's Profile Photo

• Ntomnif's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Happy birthday Opera and warm greetings from Cameroon

Oct 9, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Hi, do find the time to drop by Singapore. Great food, great nightlife, great city buzz.... Just hate the heat and humidity, but well, we can't have it all. :)

• Ntomnif's Profile Photo
      Oct 10, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Great.Opera you've just aroused my appetite to visiting Singapore. Hopefully I'll schedule a business trip there in the coming year.Certainly,I'll start prospecting now and would solicit your advice where ever need arises. Best wishes.

Sep 28, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Happy birthday to you. Greetings from Finland and have a nice day out there.

Oct 4, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Alright then... I will send my CV to him to apply for the position. And your boss's email address after implementing electronic system is.... Gentle_Santa@arcticcircle.com? ;) Well.. ta for now. I'm going to Snoozeland.

Oct 4, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Z Z Z Z Z z z z . . .

• tushark's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Happy birthday to you.

• sdq's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2012 at 2:50 PM

I'll be in Singapore in the end of may which type of clothing should i bring and which places should I visit.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
OperaDuck's Profile Photo

OperaDuck

“Have shoes, will travel......A world to unravel”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.