OperaDuck's profile photo

OperaDuck

Have shoes, will travel......A world to unravel
OperaDuck hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

kingip's Profile Photo
kingip Sep 28, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Happy B/D!

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Sep 28, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

akkipaa Sep 28, 2013 at 4:53 AM

Happy Birthday to you!

akkipaa Dec 24, 2012 at 3:07 AM

Merry Christmas and happy New Year from Snowy Finland!

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Oct 13, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Hi just enjoying getiing to know you a bit more here in your HP....welcome to have a read around my Morocco pages and we have a tip rating system too....been focusing on seeing and being in Morocco for mostly the past 9 years now. Great to see you are from Singapore. I am booked to stopover for a longer stretch here on way back from my NZ, Australia catch up s early next year as last time I only had time for a 3 hour driver guided tour...will go off and see Borneo etc too. Have a nice weekend wherever you are!

OperaDuck Oct 16, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Hi Angela. Wow... you must really love Morocco!! How many times have you returned for the past 9 years? I'm going to Morocco for close to 3 weeks in December. Leaving in about 2 weeks time to Israel, then Turkey, Tunisia, ending off in Morrocco. Wonder if it will be my last trip to Morocco...or will I be so enchanted that i return again, and again. Would love to catch up when you're in Singapore. Cheers!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Oct 16, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Have a great trip - let me know if you need any help while youre out and about esp contacts while youre in Morocco. Im off n about 2 weeks too...first trip to South America. Loved Tunisia and hoping to get back to Israel and Turkey before long. Safe travels!

jekins's Profile Photo

Ntomnif's Profile Photo
Ntomnif Sep 28, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Happy birthday Opera and warm greetings from Cameroon

OperaDuck Oct 9, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Hi, do find the time to drop by Singapore. Great food, great nightlife, great city buzz.... Just hate the heat and humidity, but well, we can't have it all. :)

• Ntomnif's Profile Photo
    Ntomnif Oct 10, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Great.Opera you've just aroused my appetite to visiting Singapore. Hopefully I'll schedule a business trip there in the coming year.Certainly,I'll start prospecting now and would solicit your advice where ever need arises. Best wishes.

akkipaa Sep 28, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Happy birthday to you. Greetings from Finland and have a nice day out there.

OperaDuck Oct 4, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Alright then... I will send my CV to him to apply for the position. And your boss's email address after implementing electronic system is.... Gentle_Santa@arcticcircle.com? ;) Well.. ta for now. I'm going to Snoozeland.

• akkipaa's Profile Photo