I've found on VT the perfect place to write about my past trips.
My pages are not exhaustive. I'm not interested in writing about restaurants, hotels or warnings. It's just some personal memories about my fave destinations.
I travel with my back pack and no luxuries. This is the way I started traveling and I will go on traveling like this, regardless of my age or bank account.
My trips are most of the time "nature oriented", even if I also enjoy "arts and culture".
I am sure I forgot something else to tell.
and when traveling wakanki loves :
- Hiking and walking
- People watching
- Local Markets
- Colonial Architecture
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 28 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- created a Puerto Williams Travel Page "Puerto Williams"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Puerto Williams"
- Wrote a Review Stirling House in Puerto Williams Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Azerbaijan Forum "Re: Worth a visit?"
- Commented on Fluffy_bunny's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Welcome"
- Maymyo Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Porto Moniz Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Puerto Williams Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.