"Love Travelling" tkiyama's Profile
Maokong is about 30min distance from the center of Taipei by subway. I visited there twice.
The first time was only by myself and the second time was together with a local.
It was totally different. Maokong has tons of must-see. Beautiful scenery, comfortable hiking trail, tasty special tea dish restaurant, and ancient temple.
I enjoyed a lot because I could see through eyes of a local.
If you want to try it, this is the activity!
When I was living in San Diego, California for a year, I visited 14 National Parks.
Many People say that Yellowstone is special, so do I.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- tkiyama and storyin are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Love Travelling"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Love Travelling"
- Wrote a Review Enjoy Danshui in Taipei together with locals! about Dan Shui in Taipei Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Taipei Forum "Info source of local festivals"
- updated a Taipei Travel Page "Tai Chi ? dance with locals in Taipei"