"Ferrara - a place you can leave your heart" Ferrara by vysnaite
Ferrara Travel Guide: 327 reviews and 835 photos
I just couldn't resist adding this photo.. It's real real real... Ferrara! =) Of course the photo is not mine, I'm far away from masterpiecing the photo art :-)
( the source: http://www.fotofoto.it/ )
I was in Ferrara for one evening, accordingly, you won't find accomodation or restaurant tips here. Hope you'll enjoy all the rest. Welcome! =)
It's a lovely feeling to stroll cozy narrow streets of Ferrara in the evening, you can discover so many beautiful views with all the details. It's an old medieval city with renesaince elements. as I love the combination of these two moments and their infuence in history well, you guessed.. I loved all the city as well. Palaces, architecture, people- as Ferrara has a university, there's quite a lot of young ppl around, views, streets, the center... you name it!
Webcam of Ferrara city:
Wonderful site with info before visiting Ferrara is (in italian):
All the photos on my Ferrara site for a moment are taken not by me.
It's the sightseeing route suggested by official site of Ferrara. depending how you go it can take from 3 to 6 hours.... more travel advice
When you enter Ferrara by car you can see the sign "Welcome to the city of bicycles" and it's very true! as for the most... more travel advice
vysnaite's Related Pages
Ferrara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Medieval town of Ferrara"
- "Ferrara - charming, medieval city"
- "My second town"
- "Origins Wrapped in Mystery: Ferrara"
- "Ferrara, town of Estense's Family"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ferrara
- Hotels in Ferrara
- Transportation in Ferrara
- Nightlife in Ferrara
- Restaurants in Ferrara
- Shopping in Ferrara
- Warnings and Dangers in Ferrara
- See All...
Explore the World
- Alice Springs
- Ilha da Cidade Universitária Hotels
- Cinnaminson Hotels
- Neos Marmaras
- Phetchabun Hotels
- Shepperds Dell State Park Hotels
- Limbongan Hotels
- Rhodes (Island)
- Weligama Hotels
- Mossel Bay
- Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Brooklyn Heights
Badges & Stats in Ferrara
- 12 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ferrara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ferrara
- Posted in Travel Ravenna Forum "RE: viewing mosaics"
- updated a Ferrara Travel Page "Ferrara - a place you can leave your heart"
- Commented on one of prleprle's Ferrara travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ferrara - a place you can leave your heart"
- Wrote a Review Suggested sightseeing route in Ferrara Favorites
Top 10 Pages
- Kaunas Intro, 62 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ravenna Intro, 56 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palanga Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Lithuania Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agrigento Intro, 23 reviews, 28 photos
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ferrara Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (33)
Latest Ferrara hotel reviews
- Hotel De La Ville Ferrara
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 25, 2013
- Il Bagattino
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 29, 2013
- Orologio Hotel Ferrara
- 29 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 15, 2013
- Hotel Annunziata Ferrara
- 268 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Hotel Ferrara
- 29 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 7, 2013
- Student's Hostel Estense
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- Albergo San Romano
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013
- Hotel Touring Ferrara
- 31 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Hotel Ripagrande
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 12, 2013
- Suite Duomo Hotel
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 12, 2010