Marina di Ravenna Hotel Tips by vysnaite
Marina di Ravenna Hotels: 8 reviews and 4 photos
What I saw in the camping and from what got to know by talking to them every day - it's a great place. There were many german, french and italians, some ppl from Argentina, some Russians (not many). Conditions for living are wonderful there. There're animators to take care of your kids and etc.
Unique Qualities: Camping is close to the sea and not expensive. It's also easy to reach and you won't have any parking problems. In case if it's a rainy day (which is not often), in an hour (or less) you can reach mirabilandia (amusemnt park). In the case if it's not raining you can go to any party you like :) or take a car and move to another locality and without troubles to come back in 20 mins.
Address: Marina di Ravenna
Comparison: about average
More Reviews (6)
vysnaite's Related Pages
Marina di Ravenna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Adriatic Sea"
- "Marina di Ravenna"
- "Marina: the new dance capital is here!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marina di Ravenna
- Hotels in Marina di Ravenna
- Transportation in Marina di Ravenna
- Restaurants in Marina di Ravenna
- Shopping in Marina di Ravenna
- See All...
Explore the World
- Capricorn Resort Yeppoon
- Embassy Suites Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Apartamentos Bambi-Astoria
- Gulf Gate Hotel Bahrain
- AC Hotel Nice
- Doubletree by Hilton Istanbul - Old City
- Cocobay Resort
- Gordion Hotel
- Bagobo House Hotel
- Pacific Reef Resort & Hotel
- The Orange Place Hotel - San Juan
- Coastal Waters Inn
- Arden Park Hotel
Badges & Stats in Marina di Ravenna
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Marina di Ravenna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marina di Ravenna
Read real reviews about Marina di Ravenna Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Kaunas Intro, 62 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ravenna Intro, 56 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palanga Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Lithuania Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agrigento Intro, 23 reviews, 28 photos
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ferrara Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos