"Happy traveling" vysnaite's Profile

oh oh off we go!!

To all the lovely people in "da house" of VT =)..

Off we go again! This time:

I'm back to Italy.

Gipsy life!
Best Wishes and hugs!

~ <3 ~
Gitana

Check out the updated pages: I had one an inspiration one night and added a lot of stuff to my Agrigento (IT), Ravenna (IT) page, Palanga (LT), my Kaunas (LT) page is also updated. Enjoy!

What's up?

2006 August - ... back to Italy

2006 july-august: northern Ireland

2006 ferbruary- April: northern Ireland, ireland

2005 July-August Sicily: Palermo, Agrigento, torre Salsa, Siculiana. Italy: Ravenna, Lugo, Adriatic coast, Longiano..and other

2005 March 4-13th. Poland: Krakow, Katowice, Tychy, Italy: Rome, Sicily, Poland - back home!

2005 January I'm back from a very nice trip to Poland and New Year celebrations! i've been to Warszawa (as always change of buses) and stayed in Katowice +Tychy, made a wonderful sight-seeing in Krakow and met many wonderful Polish people while visiting my Italian friend living in Poland! pages to come later, I promise you a small but nice Krakow page!

2004 September. I was back in Italy for a couple of months in summer. Trip from Lith was fine, great views, a flight from Poland to Milan. A day around Milan with a friend of mine in Busto Arsizio, then the next day car and metro to the train station and hour and 40 minutes with a nice train till Bologna, then with another one 1.30h to Ravenna...mind the difference that 85 km from Bo to Ra were done in almost the same gap of time as from Milan to Bo. wohoo... the second one was stopping on every corner :). anyway, vacation was great! now back to studies.. "uffa.." as italians say!

My hometown - Kaunas, Lithuania!

I love traveling, I migt have special sentiments or attachment to particular countries or cultures, but Lithuania was and always will be number one for me!

Kaunas. I was born in this city, I live here and it's always with me. You are welcome to take a look at my Kaunas page!

I enjoy...

What I really do enjoy - traveling, astronomy & physics, history esp. ancient civilizations, politics, languages, sea, oceans, marine animals, multimedia, tea, white dry wine, mountains, hills and waterfalls, fun in the sun, fun without sun, but most of all fun with interesting, loving and smart people... like you are! - i hope :)

Thanks for stopping by, hope you'll enjoy the virtual journey and will find something you are looking for or will read and find what to look for. Both ways suit, everything else is up to you (if you're higher than I am then UP, if not then down, but still - to you :)) choose the way, choose the boots and go! Enough of all this prelude - enjoy and come back from time to time. If you feel like writing - welcome!

What can I do..ban to chocolate is over!!! :)

I'm banning chocolate. Say no to chocolate. There are too many cows in Lithuania. Too little elephants. Say yes to elephants! Freedom for Elephants!!! Oh well.. maybe I'd better go and get some chocolate, else I'd might be going a little bit...crazy! :)

Who I am

I'm an ordinary girl, in an ordinary world, with an ordinary dreams and a life fulfilled with sins :) ok ok , not so bad! I just love the world, knowing places, cultures, people

This I conceive to be the chemical function of humor: to change the character of our thought.
- Lin Yutang

Places I would love: to visit most:

China, Thailand, Portugal(Madeira), Spain, Turkey, Greece, Jordan (Petra), Egypt, UAE, England, Dominican Republic, Bavaria (Germany),Dolomiti, Brasil, Chile

Latest longest three-month trip

My latest long trip
2006 May - two weeks in Italy, Rome, Ravenna, Modena, Lago di Garda, Bologna.
2006 February- Northern Ireland 2+ months
2005 July 2nd - August 30th. Italy. Sicily, Rome, Emilia-Romagna, Toscana. Poland on the way back.
2005 March 4-13th. 10 days in Italy. Rome and Sicily + a couple of days in Katowice, Poland. my flights were from Poland.
2004-05 New Year in Poland. Krakow, Katowice
2004 July 13 -August 31
2003 June 22 - September 6th living in Italy.
2003 January - month in Italy, Romagna, Roma, Siena...
2002 summer - I was in Italy where I settled and lived for three months. From travelling, living and working there I got to know better culture of Emilia-Romagnia region, its' people, traditions, habbits, cuisine, loved it. I lived in Ravenna, worked in Marina di Ravenna, travelled to Bertinoro, San Leo, San Marino, Siena, Ferrara, Adriatic coast localities.
2002 January - Italy, Emilia -Romagna, Roma, Venezia

• Intro Updated Aug 27, 2006

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2013 at 4:18 AM

Happy B/D!

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2011 at 4:31 AM

Hope you pop back in to receive this birthday greeting. Sad I didn't get to see you in Ravenna but hope you have a nice birthday and a wonderful New Year. Cheers from Down Under

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Hi Gitana! Happy Birthday and Happy New Year 2010! You are very, very welcome for Euromeet 2010 in Krakow, Poland (28-30 May, 2010)! Details and links on my homepage. Please, think over it! We need you in Krakow! Smiles from both matcrazies ---> :-)))

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2009 at 6:37 AM

Sveikinu gimtadienio proga and many happy returns of the day. Seasons' greetings from Lisbon

• pollon's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2009 at 1:34 AM

We haven't heard for a while... but at least I'm sending you Happy Birthday hugs!!! How are you dear?

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Hi Gitana - wishing you a very happy birthday!

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2009 at 8:06 AM

Ciao Gitana! Come stai?

• filipdebont's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2008 at 10:01 AM

Happy Birthday, my dear Gitana

• ghosthunter's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2008 at 2:46 AM

Fantastic pics of Kaunas & siauliai Gitana. I love Lithuania & can't wait to return in a few months time.

• Marisola's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2008 at 4:44 PM

What are you doing in Italy?!? My grandfather was 100% Lithuanian!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
vysnaite's Profile Photo

vysnaite

“Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open :o)”

Real Name