"Happy traveling" vysnaite's Profile
To all the lovely people in "da house" of VT =)..
Off we go again! This time:
I'm back to Italy.
Best Wishes and hugs!
~ <3 ~
Check out the updated pages: I had one an inspiration one night and added a lot of stuff to my Agrigento (IT), Ravenna (IT) page, Palanga (LT), my Kaunas (LT) page is also updated. Enjoy!
2006 August - ... back to Italy
2006 july-august: northern Ireland
2006 ferbruary- April: northern Ireland, ireland
2005 July-August Sicily: Palermo, Agrigento, torre Salsa, Siculiana. Italy: Ravenna, Lugo, Adriatic coast, Longiano..and other
2005 March 4-13th. Poland: Krakow, Katowice, Tychy, Italy: Rome, Sicily, Poland - back home!
2005 January I'm back from a very nice trip to Poland and New Year celebrations! i've been to Warszawa (as always change of buses) and stayed in Katowice +Tychy, made a wonderful sight-seeing in Krakow and met many wonderful Polish people while visiting my Italian friend living in Poland! pages to come later, I promise you a small but nice Krakow page!
2004 September. I was back in Italy for a couple of months in summer. Trip from Lith was fine, great views, a flight from Poland to Milan. A day around Milan with a friend of mine in Busto Arsizio, then the next day car and metro to the train station and hour and 40 minutes with a nice train till Bologna, then with another one 1.30h to Ravenna...mind the difference that 85 km from Bo to Ra were done in almost the same gap of time as from Milan to Bo. wohoo... the second one was stopping on every corner :). anyway, vacation was great! now back to studies.. "uffa.." as italians say!
I love traveling, I migt have special sentiments or attachment to particular countries or cultures, but Lithuania was and always will be number one for me!
Kaunas. I was born in this city, I live here and it's always with me. You are welcome to take a look at my Kaunas page!
What I really do enjoy - traveling, astronomy & physics, history esp. ancient civilizations, politics, languages, sea, oceans, marine animals, multimedia, tea, white dry wine, mountains, hills and waterfalls, fun in the sun, fun without sun, but most of all fun with interesting, loving and smart people... like you are! - i hope :)
Thanks for stopping by, hope you'll enjoy the virtual journey and will find something you are looking for or will read and find what to look for. Both ways suit, everything else is up to you (if you're higher than I am then UP, if not then down, but still - to you :)) choose the way, choose the boots and go! Enough of all this prelude - enjoy and come back from time to time. If you feel like writing - welcome!
I'm banning chocolate. Say no to chocolate. There are too many cows in Lithuania. Too little elephants. Say yes to elephants! Freedom for Elephants!!! Oh well.. maybe I'd better go and get some chocolate, else I'd might be going a little bit...crazy! :)
I'm an ordinary girl, in an ordinary world, with an ordinary dreams and a life fulfilled with sins :) ok ok , not so bad! I just love the world, knowing places, cultures, people
This I conceive to be the chemical function of humor: to change the character of our thought.
- Lin Yutang
China, Thailand, Portugal(Madeira), Spain, Turkey, Greece, Jordan (Petra), Egypt, UAE, England, Dominican Republic, Bavaria (Germany),Dolomiti, Brasil, Chile
My latest long trip
2006 May - two weeks in Italy, Rome, Ravenna, Modena, Lago di Garda, Bologna.
2006 February- Northern Ireland 2+ months
2005 July 2nd - August 30th. Italy. Sicily, Rome, Emilia-Romagna, Toscana. Poland on the way back.
2005 March 4-13th. 10 days in Italy. Rome and Sicily + a couple of days in Katowice, Poland. my flights were from Poland.
2004-05 New Year in Poland. Krakow, Katowice
2004 July 13 -August 31
2003 June 22 - September 6th living in Italy.
2003 January - month in Italy, Romagna, Roma, Siena...
2002 summer - I was in Italy where I settled and lived for three months. From travelling, living and working there I got to know better culture of Emilia-Romagnia region, its' people, traditions, habbits, cuisine, loved it. I lived in Ravenna, worked in Marina di Ravenna, travelled to Bertinoro, San Leo, San Marino, Siena, Ferrara, Adriatic coast localities.
2002 January - Italy, Emilia -Romagna, Roma, Venezia
Personal Pages (2)
Written Apr 4, 2003
First Jump with a parachute
Written Oct 14, 2004
Go Lithuania! :)) Football
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 412 Reviews
- 510 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 23 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- vysnaite and filipdebont are now friends.
- Commented on Marisola's profile page
- updated a Ravenna Travel Page "Byzantine culture blended with Italian flavour!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Byzantine culture blended with Italian flavour!"
- Wrote a Review Milano Marittima in Ravenna Off The Beaten Path
- Posted in Travel Ravenna Forum "RE: viewing mosaics"
updated their Profile Page "Happy traveling"
Top 10 Pages
- Kaunas Intro, 62 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ravenna Intro, 56 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palanga Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Lithuania Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agrigento Intro, 23 reviews, 28 photos
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ferrara Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54962 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23315 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- Philadelphia Hotels
- 2093 Reviews - 4054 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos