"travel" empresstraveller's Profile

where, how and when ???

I have decided to travel, before i settle down and have kids i thought now was the best time to do it. Feel slightly nervous buts its going to give me so much more confidence and hopefully come back a new women ... if i come back !!

I have been travelling around the world since September 2012, starting in Americas West coast, doing a camping trip with Gap Adventures. We started at San Fran and went down the coast, cutting across to Las Vegas and back up to San Fran through all the national parks. This Trip was amazing and a great start to my travels . Then I hopped over to New Zealand for 6 months. Went all over the place, made some amazing friends and picked up loads of new skills and knowledge about myself. Now im currently in OZ and am nearly at the end of the trip here. Been clockwise around the country and been suck in Cairns recently as its lovely !! Last place is Sydney then off to Thailand whooohhoooo.

So one month in Thailand and then back home for one month before i go back to New Zealand ... as i love it there. Got 11 months to decided what i am going to do, maybe ill carry on travelling. !!

• Intro Updated Jul 23, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
empresstraveller's Profile Photo

empresstraveller

“To explore, learn, find myself and meet new friends ”

Ranked Member