"bkd live" infinity-syndrome's Profile

Hello World

Hello everyone. I haven't visited that much countries or cities yet but in some of them I have been for several times. My job is not connected with trips (business trips are not that often as well) so I have time to take a vacation and travel just twice a year. For that reason I try to make these trips as much FUN as possible =)

Travelling in Russia

I would like to visit all the federal subjects of Russia. That's an even higher priority to me than visiting foreign countries. Russia is so big with so many peoples and cultures united in one state and having a long common history. There are so many interesting places to see here. To know what Russia is like it's not enough to visit just Mocow or St.Petersburg. Russia is much more bigger than that!

Travelling abroad

I'm interested in learning something new from other cultures and see something different from what I'm used to at home. I like to see the way people live in other places. I also like see natural sights; nature is different and iteresting everywhere just like people. I have no aim to visit all the countries in the world, but if there will be a chance - why not? =)

• Intro Updated May 1, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!