"WELCOME TO MY VT PAGES" Birsen's Profile

Adventures from Wonderland...

Welcome to my VT pages!

Hi, Dear VT friends!I am an artist who lives and enjoys life in one of the world's most beautiful islands . Gran Canaria, Spain. Yes, I can guarantee you. You can check my My Las Palmas de Gran Canaria page

After I spent my childhood and teenage years in Istanbul, which is one of the most wonderful cosmopolite cities in the world, I moved to New York City for an adventure and stayed there for 7 years. Well, I met with my Spaniard love and again my life changed this time I found myself in Gran Canaria....

I love to travel to see new places and meet people. The World is ours, Let's enjoy it!

Gran Canaria

I have been living in Gran Canaria Island for 12 years. First 8 years I lived in Buena Vista area at 800 m altitute, surrounded by palm trees and beautiful landscape. Last 4 years we live by the coast and taking advantage of the great beaches of the island. Check for more info at
my Gran Canaria page page

Istanbul is not Constantinople

I am originally from Istanbul. Almost every year we visit my home town. If you want to travel to Istanbul you must do the bosphorus tour. It is an amazing city! So many things to see! Check for more info :

My Istanbul page

Big Apple

I love New York :)))

Beautiful city! So many things to do. I know so little time... You must plan your trip very good. Do not miss to visit American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, Empire States Building, Times Square, Metropolitan Museum, Guggenheim, Battery Park, a walk on Brooklyn Bridge and a show on Broadway, a movie in Angelica.To eat; go to china town, get a hot dog on the street, delicious sandwiches at Katz on Houston and bagel with cream cheese at any corner Deli or a slice of New York pizza. To get rest and read books at Barns&Nobles, Borders, Strand and New York Public Library.

My New York page

California

So far the best trip of my life was California . My husband and I traveled from Las Vegas to San Diego then to Bodega Bay (above San Francisco) then to Lake Tahoe, Death Valley and Vegas again 4000 km. in 18 days. We booked hotels on the way and camped in some places, used great technology of GPS to find the roads. I would love to go back to see Big Sur again...

My San Francisco page

• Intro Updated Feb 4, 2015

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!