"WELCOME TO MY VT PAGES" Birsen's Profile
Welcome to my VT pages!
Hi, Dear VT friends!I am an artist who lives and enjoys life in one of the world's most beautiful islands . Gran Canaria, Spain. Yes, I can guarantee you. You can check my My Las Palmas de Gran Canaria page
After I spent my childhood and teenage years in Istanbul, which is one of the most wonderful cosmopolite cities in the world, I moved to New York City for an adventure and stayed there for 7 years. Well, I met with my Spaniard love and again my life changed this time I found myself in Gran Canaria....
I love to travel to see new places and meet people. The World is ours, Let's enjoy it!
I have been living in Gran Canaria Island for 12 years. First 8 years I lived in Buena Vista area at 800 m altitute, surrounded by palm trees and beautiful landscape. Last 4 years we live by the coast and taking advantage of the great beaches of the island. Check for more info at
my Gran Canaria page page
I am originally from Istanbul. Almost every year we visit my home town. If you want to travel to Istanbul you must do the bosphorus tour. It is an amazing city! So many things to see! Check for more info :
My Istanbul page
I love New York :)))
Beautiful city! So many things to do. I know so little time... You must plan your trip very good. Do not miss to visit American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, Empire States Building, Times Square, Metropolitan Museum, Guggenheim, Battery Park, a walk on Brooklyn Bridge and a show on Broadway, a movie in Angelica.To eat; go to china town, get a hot dog on the street, delicious sandwiches at Katz on Houston and bagel with cream cheese at any corner Deli or a slice of New York pizza. To get rest and read books at Barns&Nobles, Borders, Strand and New York Public Library.
My New York page
So far the best trip of my life was California . My husband and I traveled from Las Vegas to San Diego then to Bodega Bay (above San Francisco) then to Lake Tahoe, Death Valley and Vegas again 4000 km. in 18 days. We booked hotels on the way and camped in some places, used great technology of GPS to find the roads. I would love to go back to see Big Sur again...
My San Francisco page
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 378 Reviews
- 473 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 29 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
updated their Profile Page "WELCOME TO MY VT PAGES"
- Uploaded a Photo to "WELCOME TO MY VT PAGES"
- Birsen and rosequartzlover1 are now friends.
- Commented on Birsen's profile page
- updated a Amsterdam Travel Page "Amsterdam: A Dutch magic!"
- Wrote a Review Fresh fish from the market in Fethiye Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Brussels Forum "Re: Brussels Midi station to..."
- Uploaded a Video to World
VideosSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Intro, 61 reviews, 61 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 52 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos
- New York City Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Madrid Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Tejeda Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos
- Toledo Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos