"Acapulco - a world famous place for beach vacation" Top 5 Page for this destination Acapulco by Laura_Mexico
Acapulco Travel Guide: 369 reviews and 696 photos
This page is under construction, as I don't go to Acapulco very often but add new tips every time I get the chance to visit this beach destination... I don't have a whole lot of pictures from my trips but I will publish the ones I have although they might not be as good... I'll try to give as many tips as possible for your next trip to this nice and famous destination as well! Hope you like it!
Meanwhile, this is a nice view of the bay where Acapulco is located, taken from a postcard I got during my trip... Most of the pictures in this page were taken by myself, but a couple were not, so I thank the following sites where I found those perfect complements for my tips:
This is the view I had from my hotel room, at The Grand Mayan (Mayan Palace), during my last stay in Acapulco, which finished just yesterday (29-apr-05)! The magnificent open ocean before my eyes with the waves breaking on the soft sand, the artificial lake and the pool of the hotel with the sun shining and the breeze caressing my face...... What else can I say...!?
The sun setting in Acapulco... as seen from the Playa Diamante zone, from the Mayan Palace hotel's beach... Just gorgeous...
- Pros:Excellent weather, close to Mexico City (and connected by a wonderful highway), big nightlife
- Cons:Too touristy, TOO CROWDED most of the time (especially vacation periods), sea & beaches somewhat dirty
As you drive away from Acapulco towards the airport, you will pass by the Revolcadero beach area, the Playa Diamante... more travel advice
My best friend's mother owns a timeshare in the Mayan Palace Hotel.... this complex has grown quite a bit in just a few... more travel advice
Laura_Mexico's Related Pages
Acapulco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Acapulco the City that never sleeps"
- "Acapulco - a world famous place for beach vacation"
- "Honeymoon in Acapulco, Mexico"
- ""Sunset City""
- "Acapulco 2005"
- "ACAPULCO, NOT QUITE SURE"
- "Acapulco where nobody gets bored"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Acapulco
- Hotels in Acapulco
- Transportation in Acapulco
- Nightlife in Acapulco
- Restaurants in Acapulco
- Shopping in Acapulco
- Warnings and Dangers in Acapulco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Acapulco
- 14 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Acapulco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Acapulco
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Word Association Game."
- updated a Acapulco Travel Page "Acapulco - a world famous place for beach vacation"
- Commented on one of monicarc's Acapulco travel pages
- Wrote a Review Luxury stay! in Acapulco Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Careful when swimming in open sea..."
Photos in AcapulcoSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City Intro, 103 reviews, 115 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 38 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 50 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morelia Intro, 35 reviews, 46 photos
- New York City Intro, 43 reviews, 37 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 24 reviews, 31 photos
- Boston Intro, 29 reviews, 20 photos
- Turku Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos
- Montreal Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue