"Valle de Bravo... charming!" Valle de Bravo by Laura_Mexico
Valle de Bravo Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 16 photos
This small town called Valle de Bravo is located approximately 2 hours away from Mexico City, in the Estado de México (State of Mexico), and it's a very small but lovely place where many people - both foreigners and nationals - like to have "country houses" where they spend the weekend or where they move when they've retired.
I have a few nice pictures I made during a short trip to Valle de Bravo in February of 2001, which I'll post in this site, with a brief description of what I saw and did there. Hope you find it useful and that you get the chance to visit this little town, where it's possible to do water sports, sailing, horseback riding and other interesting activities...
- Pros:Calm, small, traditional and lovely
- Cons:A little too cold as it's on the mountains!
Don't miss horseback riding, which is very popular and one of the few activities there are in Valle de Bravo. This is a... more travel advice
This is again the main square in downtown Valle de Bravo, next to the Cathedral, and the view of the mountain right in... more travel advice
Laura_Mexico's Related Pages
Valle de Bravo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Valle de Bravo... charming!"
- "Valle de Bravo"
- "Valle de Bravo, State of Mexico"
- "Valle de Bravo - Mexico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Valle de Bravo
- Hotels in Valle de Bravo
- Transportation in Valle de Bravo
- Warnings and Dangers in Valle de Bravo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valle de Bravo
- 11 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Valle de Bravo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valle de Bravo
Photos in Valle de BravoSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City Intro, 99 reviews, 108 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 38 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 50 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morelia Intro, 35 reviews, 46 photos
- New York City Intro, 43 reviews, 37 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 24 reviews, 31 photos
- Boston Intro, 29 reviews, 20 photos
- Turku Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos
- Montreal Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Valle de Bravo hotel reviews
- Avandaro Golf and Spa Resort
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 22, 2013