Rauma Transportation Tips by Laura_Mexico
Rauma Transportation: 5 reviews and 1 photos
Careful with the moose on the road!
The best way to get to Rauma, if you don't have a car, is by bus! I don't know how efficient and/or nice the trains are in Finland (I suppose they must be great) but the buses are really punctual, fast and comfortable, and I think the price of the ticket is lower than what you'd pay for a train ticket. Anyway, while on the road, you'll see several of these signs along the way! I love them!! :)
More Reviews (7)
Laura_Mexico's Related Pages
Rauma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rauma – a city of lace"
- "Rauma - a medieval town"
- "Rauma - The Old World Heritage Town"
- "RAUMA - OL NIIGON GOTONAS!"
- "Rauma - Old Rauma (Unesco World Heritage)"
- "Rauma - West coast of Finland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rauma
- Hotels in Rauma
- Transportation in Rauma
- Nightlife in Rauma
- Restaurants in Rauma
- Shopping in Rauma
- Warnings and Dangers in Rauma
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rauma
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Rauma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rauma
Photos in RaumaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City Intro, 103 reviews, 111 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 38 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 50 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morelia Intro, 35 reviews, 46 photos
- New York City Intro, 43 reviews, 37 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 24 reviews, 31 photos
- Boston Intro, 29 reviews, 20 photos
- Turku Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos
- Montreal Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue