Rauma Off The Beaten Path Tips by Laura_Mexico
Rauma Off The Beaten Path: 10 reviews and 7 photos
My friends & their summer cottage!
Most people in Finland have a summer cottage where they like to spend their spare time and where sometimes they grow their own fruits and vegetables. But my wonderful hosts have TWO of them!!! This is one of them, located in the middle of the woods and which is very beautiful and spacious! Thanks so much to the Lehtos for all their hospitality and the wonderful meal we had in this house (homemade smoked fish, some berry pie and other simple but delicious stuff)!!! Kiitos for all your friendliness and kindness!
More Reviews (7)
Laura_Mexico's Related Pages
Rauma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rauma – a city of lace"
- "Rauma - a medieval town"
- "Rauma - The Old World Heritage Town"
- "RAUMA - OL NIIGON GOTONAS!"
- "Rauma - Old Rauma (Unesco World Heritage)"
- "Rauma - West coast of Finland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rauma
- Hotels in Rauma
- Transportation in Rauma
- Nightlife in Rauma
- Restaurants in Rauma
- Shopping in Rauma
- Warnings and Dangers in Rauma
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rauma
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Rauma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rauma
Photos in RaumaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City Intro, 103 reviews, 111 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 38 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 50 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morelia Intro, 35 reviews, 46 photos
- New York City Intro, 43 reviews, 37 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 24 reviews, 31 photos
- Boston Intro, 29 reviews, 20 photos
- Turku Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos
- Montreal Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue