"Margaux's South America" mcaffa's Profile

My personal inivitation to you

I was born and raised in Wisconsin. As I started getting older, the travel itch really started getting to me. So I decided to get out and see the world. I spent a beautiful and memorable year living in my father's country of Uruguay. Then, for reasons of the heart, I decided to give Argentine life a try. I lived in Córdoba for two years and have currently been living in Buenos Aires with my husband since September 2006.

I invite you all to take a closer look at the South America that I have come to know...

- Visit Uruguay's clean and calm beaches and fill up on some of the best meat and dulce de leche you'll ever have. Walk away with friendships that will last a lifetime.

- Come to Argentina and experience a little bit of everything. Go tango dancing in bustling Buenos Aires, dive the majestic waterfalls of Iguazu, trek the arid plains of Patagonia, and enjoy a view of Mendoza's Mount Aconcagua while sipping a rich glass of Malbec.

- Relax on the paradisical beaches of northeastern Brazil while you snack on 'qeijo na brasa' (cheese on a stick) and guzzle caipirinhas. You will never, ever want to leave.

Please enjoy my travel pages.

Praia dos carneiros - Pernambuco, Brazil

La Quebrada - Córdoba, Argentina

Punta del Este, Uruguay

• Intro Updated May 17, 2008

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mcaffa's Profile Photo

mcaffa

““I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.” - R.deC.”

Real Name