"São Martinho do Porto" São Martinho do Porto by petra0919
São Martinho do Porto Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 46 photos
Approximately 100Km north of Lisbon, in the coast, there’s a fine sands beach in a nice bay where the sea is very calm, where you can enjoy the quietness, where you can do sport, go on trips, go for cultural sites,
enjoy the nature, where there’s plenty of cultural events, where you can where you can buy your own little vacation house.
So far everyone has been nice and smiles when they walk by. I haven't seen any kids hanging out and causing trouble during the day. The Police are always making rounds and making themselves visible. Young people do hangout at night but I haven't heard of any trouble.
On the other end of the bay is more secluded. It's further away from the coffee shops but at least you have a better chance of finding a parking space and a spot on the beach.
- Pros:Safe beach for children
- In a nutshell:Great family location.
São Martinho do Porto has a boardwalk that leads from the bay to a smaller beach called Salir do Porto. It travels along... more travel advice
petra0919's Related Pages
São Martinho do Porto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sao Martinho do Porto"
- "Places I visited in Portugal"
- "São Martinho do Porto"
- See All...
- Things to Do in São Martinho do Porto
- Hotels in São Martinho do Porto
- Shopping in São Martinho do Porto
- Warnings and Dangers in São Martinho do Porto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in São Martinho do Porto
- 2 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to São Martinho do Porto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in São Martinho do Porto
Photos in São Martinho do PortoSee All Photos (14)
Top 5 Pages
- São Martinho do Porto Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salir de Porto Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Portugal Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Peniche Intro, 2 photos
- Nazaré Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.