"Best former jewish quarter city in Europe" Girona by DPando
Girona Travel Guide: 441 reviews and 1,245 photos
- Pros:Great old town, cosy city. 80kms away from Barcelona
- Cons:no special remarks
- In a nutshell:Great daytrip from Barcelona.. lovely city to spend a day
The way to get easier to Girona is by car if you're staung in Barcelona for some days.. it means a daytrip or less than... more travel advice
We finally went to new town where we found a bar-restaurant where paella was serve for 7.50eur each (a bargain) and a... more travel advice
DPando's Related Pages
Girona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Medieval beauty"
- "Girona ? medieval splendour of Catalonia"
- "Really worth it!"
- "The GIRONA experience!"
- "Girona versus Barcelona"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Girona
- Hotels in Girona
- Transportation in Girona
- Nightlife in Girona
- Restaurants in Girona
- Shopping in Girona
- Warnings and Dangers in Girona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Girona
- 13 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Girona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Girona
Photos in GironaSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 108 reviews, 175 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 83 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 79 reviews, 134 photos
- Krakow Intro, 68 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibiza Intro, 74 reviews, 78 photos
- United States of America Intro, 47 reviews, 89 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 53 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Basque Country Intro, 56 reviews, 57 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 43 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sighisoara Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos