"The kurdish place!" Top 5 Page for this destination Dogubayazit by DPando
Dogubayazit Travel Guide: 137 reviews and 356 photos
- Pros:people, the palace, the views, treekings
- Cons:ramadan tme is quite hard to get sth to eat at noon
Dont expect find chic places or restaurants as in Istanbul.. mostly are modest restaurants with exceptional attention... more travel advice
the inner hall is smaller but so beauty and all the corridors on that stage run there.. the typical arabic horseshoe... more travel advice
DPando's Related Pages
Dogubayazit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Around Dogubayazit"
- "The kurdish place!"
- "Dogubayazit & Isaak Pasha Serail"
- "Wonderful Ararat"
- "Stories to follow"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dogubayazit
- Hotels in Dogubayazit
- Transportation in Dogubayazit
- Nightlife in Dogubayazit
- Restaurants in Dogubayazit
- Shopping in Dogubayazit
- Warnings and Dangers in Dogubayazit
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dogubayazit
- 21 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Dogubayazit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dogubayazit
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 108 reviews, 175 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 83 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 79 reviews, 134 photos
- Krakow Intro, 68 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibiza Intro, 74 reviews, 78 photos
- United States of America Intro, 47 reviews, 89 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 53 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Basque Country Intro, 56 reviews, 57 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 43 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sighisoara Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos