"A visit in Jericho" Top 5 Page for this destination Jericho by papito1981
Jericho Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 146 photos
Within the Palestinian Territories, Jericho "the city of palms" is a small town, not so far from the Dead Sea and Jerusalem.
It has two world record: it's considered the oldest city in the world and it's at a height of -375m under sea level!
It's main square is usually very busy, with merchant selling many things...nuts, vegetables, fruit, dates and other!
Almost on top of Mount of Temptation, about 3 km northwest of Jericho, there's a Greek Orthodox monastery. The panoramic... more travel advice
papito1981's Related Pages
Jericho Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A visit in Jericho"
- "Oh Jericho"
- "Wadi Qelt"
- "A Unesco World Heritage Site"
- "Ancient Jericho & Wadi Kelt (Prat)"
- "the judean desert near jericho"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jericho
- Transportation in Jericho
- Restaurants in Jericho
- Shopping in Jericho
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jericho
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Jericho?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jericho
Photos in JerichoSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Uscio Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jericho Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Parco Nazionale del Gran Paradiso Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- San Vito lo Capo Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Kilbaha Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Milan Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Krakow Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Bath Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Mango Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue