"Tel Aviv" Tel Aviv-Yafo by papito1981
Tel Aviv-Yafo Travel Guide: 1,133 reviews and 2,828 photos
Although Tel Aviv is the second most populous city in Israel, with a population of more than 404.000 people, it's pleasant to walk in its strees. From the largest, like the ones starting from Rabin Square, to the narrowest of the old Jaffa and the districts of Neve Tsedek and Florentin.
Situated just in front of the sea, in the north promenade of Tel Aviv, and close to the old port, this place is ideal... more travel advice
Food in this restaurant is graeat but...what is excellent is the location: Alma beach! Eating outside, it's like being... more travel advice
papito1981's Related Pages
Tel Aviv-Yafo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "24/7 of Fun"
- "Tel Aviv-Yafo - Alive 24 Hours A Day"
- "Were you looking for a city that never sleeps?"
- "My (former) adopted home town"
- "Bregman's Tel-Aviv Yafo Page"
- "a day in Tel Aviv"
- "The White City Built on Sand Dunes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Hotels in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Transportation in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Nightlife in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Restaurants in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Shopping in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Warnings and Dangers in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Tel Aviv-Yafo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tel Aviv-Yafo
Photos in Tel Aviv-YafoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Uscio Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jericho Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Parco Nazionale del Gran Paradiso Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- San Vito lo Capo Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Kilbaha Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Milan Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Krakow Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Bath Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Mango Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue