My Favorite Pages

hunterV's Profile Photo
hunterV Jan 26, 2015 at 12:41 AM

Happy Australia Day! >>>>

fredforyourhead May 19, 2014 at 7:02 PM

I'm thinking of drivng from Ayers to Darwin with a four-day stop at Kakadu. My concern is I'm a US guy not used to driving on the opposite side, is it real difficult to drive through ALice and Darwin ? Also, I'm going in August 20. WHat vehicle do you guys recommend. My email is fpreiss@aol.com thanks. Open to suggestions!

tropicrd's Profile Photo
tropicrd Feb 28, 2014 at 9:57 PM

I have not been here for awhile..but us aussies are planning a VT meet in September 2014 so if you want to join us in Tropical Cairns then sign up on the meeting page..hope to see you.
Cheers Dorrise

• wise23girl's Profile Photo
    wise23girl Feb 28, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Yes it will be wonderful if some of our VT friends can make it to the Aussie Meet for 2014...Cairns is a beautiful place for a meet....

danyelspips's Profile Photo
danyelspips Mar 11, 2013 at 7:33 PM

thanks for the accepting!!

hayley1989drink's Profile Photo
hayley1989drink Mar 11, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Hi I have been advised to check out your page. I am looking to go to Australia in Septemebr 13.
I have my working visa, and am trying to see where is best to start? I am mainly looking for office work. I was looking at heading to sydney, but it seems pricey to stay there? Any suggestions/advice would be greatfully recieved.
Thank you.

hunterV's Profile Photo
hunterV Apr 22, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Well, bugger me dead! It's a great idea and a very helpful page! Thanks a bunch!

Skylerh Mar 21, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Hello! I was referred here to find out what there is to do in Sydney while I am on my study abroad trip! I was excited already, but after seeing all this, I REALLY cannot wait!

The_Downunder_Mob's Profile Photo
The_Downunder_Mob Mar 19, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Good to have another friend Heidi.
Cheers Dorrise from the mob.

swissfondue's Profile Photo
swissfondue Mar 14, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Hi there, its Heidi from Melbourne.

I've seen loads of beaches in many countries and agree wholeheartedly that Aussie beaches are the world's finest. No contest!!!

I would be honoured to be a friend of The_Downunder_Mob.

mathildepl Feb 28, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Really helpful page for visitors, I found answers to my question. But who can say to me that city is best culturally ??
I search a city who has ancient monument ? Thank you