"McLeod Ganj - Little Lhasa" McLeod Ganj by Liatris1
McLeod Ganj Travel Guide: 113 reviews and 315 photos
McLeod Ganj clings to the steep hillsides at 2000 meters above sea level. Stright up to the North you'll see the white peaks of Dhauladhar Range.
We had a nice, short week there. Hiked to the Bhagsu waterfall and trails up in the forest. Relaxed with chai and cheesecake at the bakeries.
- Pros:Beautiful nature, mountains, valley, forest, momos, cheese cake...
- In a nutshell:A taste of tibetan culture...
Liatris1's Related Pages
McLeod Ganj Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Still Square - Dharamshala-McLeod Ganj"
- "Little Lhasa"
- "Home of the Dalai Lama & Tibetan Government"
- "McLeod Ganj.... So this is the Indian Himalaya!"
- "Dalai Lama's home town!"
- "Himalayan Paradise!"
- "Tibetan exile"
- See All...
- Things to Do in McLeod Ganj
- Hotels in McLeod Ganj
- Transportation in McLeod Ganj
- Nightlife in McLeod Ganj
- Restaurants in McLeod Ganj
- Shopping in McLeod Ganj
- Warnings and Dangers in McLeod Ganj
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in McLeod Ganj
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to McLeod Ganj?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in McLeod Ganj
Top 10 Pages
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Munnar Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Bijapur Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Mandu Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos