"Hue" Hue by Liatris1
Hue Travel Guide: 629 reviews and 1,736 photos
We went with one of the many companies who are doing boat rides to the sights along the river.
Along Perfume river there are several tombs of the old Emperors and the Thien Mu Pagoda, the tallest pagoda in Vietnam.
Read my Things to do
- Pros:Old Emperors Tombs, river, forbidden city
- Cons:River was polluted when we where there, perfume river hm....
- In a nutshell:Historical city with many nice sights along the river
Pagoda with seven storeys, the tallest pagoda in Vietnam. The temple area also houses the blue Austin motorcar which ... more travel advice
Liatris1's Related Pages
Hue Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HUE & SURROUNDS ARE INTERESTING!"
- "the capital of the Nguyễn Lords"
- "The Vietnamese Imperial City"
- "Ancient Capital"
- "IMPERIAL HUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hue
- Hotels in Hue
- Transportation in Hue
- Nightlife in Hue
- Restaurants in Hue
- Shopping in Hue
- Warnings and Dangers in Hue
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hue
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Hue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hue
Photos in HueSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Munnar Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Bijapur Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Mandu Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos