"Nong Khai" Nong Khai by Liatris1
Nong Khai Travel Guide: 111 reviews and 333 photos
Nice place to relax before or after your vist to Laos. As a border town to Laos you'll meet many travellers coming from or going to Laos. Many restaurants, guesthouses and hotels, german bakery and danish bakery.
There are many guesthouses and hotels in Nong Khai, so take a look around before you deside where to stay. We stayed at to different guesthouses. Mut Mee Guesthouse was the favorite. Relaxed garden/common area.
- Pros:Mekong river, nice bakeries and restaurants
- In a nutshell:Nong Khai was a nice place to be for a while, got excellent help at the hospital there
Liatris1's Related Pages
Nong Khai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nong Kai...A Peaceful Little Town"
- "Nong Khai by The Mekong River"
- "Nong Khai"
- "Nong Khai, Thailand."
- "Rice Farming was never on my itinerary!"
- "Border town to cross into Laos"
- "Big Town which connects to vientiane (Laos)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nong Khai
- Hotels in Nong Khai
- Transportation in Nong Khai
- Nightlife in Nong Khai
- Restaurants in Nong Khai
- Shopping in Nong Khai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nong Khai
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Nong Khai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nong Khai
Photos in Nong KhaiSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Munnar Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Bijapur Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Mandu Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos