"Koh Samet" Ko Samet by Liatris1
Ko Samet Travel Guide: 267 reviews and 639 photos
We went by jeep from the jetty and down to Ao Wong Deun and looked around for a room/hut there, but we desided to walk over to Candlelight Beach. A more quiet beach south of Ao Wong.
We got a hut close to the beach. Our paradise for a week!
- Pros:Beautiful island with different beaches
- In a nutshell:Our paradise for a week!
We had a great time at Koh Samet and enjoyed "our own" beach (Candlelight beach) close to the bungalow. A relaxed... more travel advice
Liatris1's Related Pages
Ko Samet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A piece of paradise..."
- "11 Days of Heaven!"
- "Ko Samet-Idylic Isle South of Bangkok"
- "Beautiful island with a great resort on it."
- "Koh Samet"
- "Beautiful island near Bangkok"
- "a tropical island in Bangkok's backayard"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ko Samet
- Hotels in Ko Samet
- Transportation in Ko Samet
- Nightlife in Ko Samet
- Restaurants in Ko Samet
- Shopping in Ko Samet
- Warnings and Dangers in Ko Samet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ko Samet
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ko Samet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Samet
Photos in Ko SametSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Munnar Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Bijapur Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Mandu Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos