"Anjuna Beach" Anjuna by Liatris1
Anjuna Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 134 photos
Anjuna has a special charm with the cliff, beach and Wednesday Fleamarket, the history of the hippies and trance parties. The locals are welcoming and most of the people living in Anjuna get their income from tourist in some way.
Watching the sunset at Anjuna or Vagator Beach is mesmerizing!
- "Is it going to be touch-down tonight?"...
Anjuna and Vagator is famous for the parties, full moon or not. Even tough there are less people than before there are still a few parties around in the peak-high season. (des-jan)
Many different people stays in Anjuna. Some stop for a day, others for a lifetime. And many people comes back year after year.
* Beach and cliffs
* Nice and interesting people from around the world
* Yoga classes
* Relaxed and good restaurants
* Anjuna Fleamarket
- Pros:Beach, Cliff, Party, Sun, Yoga, Massage, Good food...
- Cons:some half-finished buildings staying like that for years, plastic bottles from tourists...
- In a nutshell:I understand why the trail ended here!
Every Wednesday (in the high season) there is a market at Anjuna Beach. Something that started as a small market where... more travel advice
Liatris1's Related Pages
Anjuna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Anjuna Beach"
- "The dirty end"
- "Anjuna and Vagator/Chapora"
- "Surfclub arambol goa"
- "The Mecca of Goa Trance lovers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anjuna
- Hotels in Anjuna
- Transportation in Anjuna
- Nightlife in Anjuna
- Restaurants in Anjuna
- Shopping in Anjuna
- Warnings and Dangers in Anjuna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anjuna
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Anjuna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anjuna
Top 10 Pages
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Munnar Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Bijapur Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Mandu Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos