"Bijapur" Bijapur by Liatris1
Bijapur Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 33 photos
Bijapur is an interesting city with great monuments.
Bijapur's most famous monument is Golgumbaz, built in 1659. It has a dome of 38m in diameter and is the world's second largest.
Ibrahim Rouza - is another beautiful Tomb Complex in Bijapur.
In 2004 we met few other tourist here in Bijapur. And only tourist and pilgrims from India.
- Pros:Beautiful old buildings
- In a nutshell:Beautful monuments and few tourists.
Malik-e-Maidan (The Monarch of the Plains) is the largest medieval cannon in the world. Being 4 m long, 1,5 m in... more travel advice
Bijapur's most famous monument is Golgumbaz, built in 1659. It has a dome of 38m in diameter and is the world's second... more travel advice
Liatris1's Related Pages
Bijapur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Adil Shah's Bijapur !"
- "Bijapur, Agra of the South"
- "Bijapur - The Capital of the Adil Shahi Sultans"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bijapur
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bijapur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bijapur
Photos in BijapurSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Munnar Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Bijapur Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Mandu Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos