"Diu Island" Diu by Liatris1
Diu Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 44 photos
Diu is an Island south of Gujarat.
Diu was under Portuguese occupation from 1539 to 1961. And the fort is still standing there at the seashore.
Diu is a relatively quiet Island. But In the weekends and holidays it can be many tourist at the beaches.
We rented scooter and milled around the island and checked out the lovely beaches.
- Pros:Relatively quiet beaches, Old fort, Nice sunset
- In a nutshell:Charming island
A great place to stroll around in, and relax with beautiful views of the sea. The Fort was built in 1535 by the... more travel advice
Liatris1's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Diu
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Diu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Diu
Top 10 Pages
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Munnar Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Bijapur Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Mandu Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos