"Mahabaleshwar" Mahabaleshwar by Liatris1
Mahabaleshwar Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 121 photos
Beautiful landscape with Dam, Strawberry fields, hairpin turns, steep cliffs and monkeys.
We enjoyed the many viewpoints around Mahabaleshwar. Rented taxi.
And we drank many liters of strawberry juice.
We stayed in a hotel in the centre of M. Not so nice.
If we come back here we will rather find a better place in the beautiful surroundings and try to rent a motorbike to get to the viewpoints ourselves.
- Pros:Lovely views, strawberry juice
- In a nutshell:Strawberry hill station
The partially ruin fort is fascinating and has great views! more travel advice
We took the local bus from Pune to Mahabaleshwar, it shook violently and it was many hair-pin turns up the hills,... more travel advice
Liatris1's Related Pages
Mahabaleshwar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Escape to beauty"
- "GRAND CANYON"
- "Mahabaleshwar in January 2012"
- "Best of Maharashtra Hill Stations"
- "MAHABHALESHWAR - the Queen of Hill Stations"
- "Mahabaleshwar - quite a hideout for a long weekend"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mahabaleshwar
- Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
- Transportation in Mahabaleshwar
- Restaurants in Mahabaleshwar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mahabaleshwar
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mahabaleshwar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mahabaleshwar
Top 10 Pages
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Munnar Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Bijapur Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Mandu Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos