"Manali - Vashisht" Manali by Liatris1
Manali Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 218 photos
Vashisht, a small village almost at the end of the Kullu valley, just above the more famous Manali (approx. 2050 mts above sea leavel). The valley is like taken from a painting, the river flows down the lush green hills dotted with fields of bright yellow mustard flowers, against a backdrop of snowy peaks.
We enjoyed staying in Vashisht. At Hotel Bhrigu we got a nice room with balcony with views of the valley and old Manali.
We ate dinner on our balcony and enjoyed ourselves there until the sun went down....And then we could feel the afternoon breeze coming down the valley.
We stayed in Manali/Vashisht for a week and enjoyed local specialties like cheese and trout.
- Pros:mountains, river, cheese, trout,
- In a nutshell:Beautiful nature!
Liatris1's Related Pages
Manali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Magical Manali."
- "Nestling in the Glory of the Hemalayas"
- "Manali - Himachal Pradech"
- "cuddle in snow"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manali
- Hotels in Manali
- Transportation in Manali
- Nightlife in Manali
- Restaurants in Manali
- Shopping in Manali
- Warnings and Dangers in Manali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manali
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Manali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manali
Photos in ManaliSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- New Delhi Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Agra Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Munnar Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Bijapur Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Mandu Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos