VTGlobalMeeting2012's profile photo

VTGlobalMeeting2012

joiwatani Online Now
Let's Meet in Seattle in 2012!

My Favorite Pages

YVRDave Aug 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Thank to Jo, Glenn and Grace for organizing a great meet

spidermiss's Profile Photo
spidermiss Jul 11, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Hi thanks for your invite. Unfortunately I won't able to make it Seattle this summer. I wish, however, the meet goes well! All the best, Dawn:D PS Glad you like the cards:D

richiecdisc's Profile Photo
richiecdisc Jul 11, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Thanks for enjoying my writing. I LOVE Seattle and not only would love to attend the meeting but live there, as well! Unfortunately, I cannot make it but I'm sure it will be a great gathering of VTers. Enjoy.

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Jul 10, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Jo, I wish you fun and succes with the meeting. I limit myself to the Antwerp meeting, where we come together again after 10 years! Greetings to all. PJ

yumyum's Profile Photo
yumyum Jul 10, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Thanks for your invite but I won't be able to attend.

Regina1965's Profile Photo
Regina1965 Jul 10, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I will not be attending the Seattle meeting, change of plans, my VT-friend bailed out on me...

Nemorino's Profile Photo
Nemorino Jul 10, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Thanks for your message, but I'm afraid I won't be able to make it to the Seattle meeting. Instead (closer to home for me) I will be going to the VT meetings in Antwerp, Belgium, on August 17-19.

GracesTrips's Profile Photo
GracesTrips Apr 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Well, it's 4 months away now and have contacted the VTers who have signed up for the meet. If you plan to go, please sign up for the event so we can get a better idea how many plan to attend. Thanks!

Dymphna1's Profile Photo
Dymphna1 Dec 5, 2011 at 9:46 AM

For the dinner will we need to bring cash to pay for it or can we use cc's? I will be on the bike and do not wish to carry any cash I don't have to take.