"Welcome to my small world!!!" Paulm1987's Profile
I like to smile, Laugh,Meet new people.My character is just smooth.lol
I like to research and eager to know new things about our world (Earth) and that motivates me alot to travel not only for fun but to discover new places i've never been before.
It's never easy to save money but sometimes i just sacrifice some needs just to fulfill my dream to travel.I think i am @ the right age to do just that since i don't know what the future might hold for me. I just never thought i would ever make it Overseas but thanks to VT for the guides and courage. VT always revives my dream especially when i am penny-less. what VT members write on their pages it's envying and fascinating.
Countries I've visited so far:
Ireland - May 2012
Malaysia - June 2014 (Page in progress)
I don't have a target but I would use every opportunity I get to add up my list.
I do spend most of my festive seasons here, I call it Home...It's so Hot during summer but peaceful and natural.
Many people cultivate their farms in the beginning of summer since it would be the beginning of a rainy season.
I grew up helping my cousin with the herdmanship lol, it was fun when i grew up but it was sad at times because some of the cattles were slaughtered for special event to cater for food. my favourate bull was also slaughtered during the wedding and I felt so bad.
I love soccer with all my heart eventhough it's hard breaking sometimes lol.
Most South Africans are passionate about soccer and during a derby game the Stadium is Packed.
So the best time to experience a fully packed Stadium and the Vibe as well is when there is a derby game between Chiefs & Pirates.
I like music with all my heart but I'm picky. I love deep-house and electro(local and European) ,rnb,pop,rock,love songs and hip-hop.
when i travel i make sure i have my own music player as a backup.
In Summary i like Coldplay,Calvin Harris,Avril Lavigne. Can't say them all lol
I like going out with friends but only occassionally. I only prefer going to any event where there's best DJ's i like on the lineup. *From dusk till dawn lol
I like swimming and i wouldn't mind spending a couple of hours in the water. I am not a good swimmer but i have improved significantly.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 53 Reviews
- 257 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Posted in Travel Kuala Lumpur Forum "Re: Tickets to Petronas Towers"
updated their Personal Page "An Irish Craft wear"
- Commented on into-thin-air's profile page
- updated a Kuala Lumpur Travelogue "KL BIRD PARK"
- Uploaded a Photo to "KL BIRD PARK"
- Wrote a Review The 26th of December Rollercoaster in Thohoyandou Nightlife
- Paulm1987 and kenHuocj are now friends.
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 12 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 4 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Johannesburg Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Melaka Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Pretoria Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Durban Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thohoyandou Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- George Town Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos