"Welcome to my small world!!!" Paulm1987's Profile

That's me...Up and Close

I like to smile, Laugh,Meet new people.My character is just smooth.lol
I like to research and eager to know new things about our world (Earth) and that motivates me alot to travel not only for fun but to discover new places i've never been before.

It's never easy to save money but sometimes i just sacrifice some needs just to fulfill my dream to travel.I think i am @ the right age to do just that since i don't know what the future might hold for me. I just never thought i would ever make it Overseas but thanks to VT for the guides and courage. VT always revives my dream especially when i am penny-less. what VT members write on their pages it's envying and fascinating.

Rural Outskirts of Limpopo province

I do spend most of my festive seasons here, I call it Home...It's so Hot during summer but peaceful and natural.
Many people cultivate their farms in the beginning of summer since it would be the beginning of a rainy season.

I grew up helping my cousin with the herdmanship lol, it was fun when i grew up but it was sad at times because some of the cattles were slaughtered for special event to cater for food. my favorite bull was also slaughtered during the wedding and I felt so bad. I couldn't even concentrate at school.

Kaizer Chiefs (My team) vs Orlando Pirates

I love soccer with all my heart eventhough it's hard breaking sometimes lol.

Most South Africans are passionate about soccer and during a derby game the Stadium is Packed to full capacity.

So the best time to experience a fully packed Stadium and the Vibe as well is when there is a derby game between Chiefs & Pirates.

Music

I like music with all my heart but I'm picky. I love deep-house and electro(local and European) ,rnb,pop,rock,love songs and hip-hop.
when i travel i make sure i have my own music player as a backup.

A night out with friends.

I like going out with friends but only occassionally. I only prefer going to any event where there's best DJ's i like on the lineup. *From dusk till dawn lol

Swimming with friends

I like swimming and i wouldn't mind spending a couple of hours in the water. I am not a good swimmer but i have improved significantly.

• Intro Updated Mar 21, 2014

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Hi Paul! What a happy homepage, and love the VT banner you brought up Table Mountain - I see you have been to Dublin - we will actually be in Ireland next next week :) excited already

• Paulm1987's Profile Photo
      Apr 11, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Thanks Norman...all the best for your trip to Dublin.i will be anticipating that Jumping pic in Ireland

• MichaelFalk1969's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Dear Paul, thank you for the friendly comment on my South Africa page ! I enjoyed staying there a lot and would not mind to visit again some time .. Addo was great, plenty of elephants !

• rudysmom626's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Hey Paul! Don't forget to send your flag photos to us here at VT! You can email them to feedback@virtualtourist.com!

Keep up the awesome photos and tips!
    Blake
    VT Team

• Paulm1987's Profile Photo
      Oct 23, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Hi Blake
      I will definitely sent them.Thanks for the info.

Keepwell

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Happy Birthday Paul! Have a great day!

• annemariebyrne's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Happy Birthday Paul! Hope you have a great day, best wishes from Dublin. Anne Marie

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Hey Paul, - just a note to wish you the best Birthday ever. Be safe.

• Ekaterinburg's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Thank you Paul - all the best for 2013 !

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Hey Paul. Thanks for the birthday wishes mate :o) Nice to hear from you. What is happening in your part of the world?... Hugs, Ann.

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Hey Paul, - the honor is mine my friend.....d:o)
    Respect, - Erik

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Paulm1987's Profile Photo

Paulm1987

“"going away from home and doing something I don't normally do" ”

Real Name