"Charles Aidikoff theatre presented Erik Stahl film" ERIK_STAHL's Profile

Erik Stahl's docs at Academy Motion Pictures

I would like to say thanks to Charles Aidikoff screening room one of the Academy Motion Picture Arts & Sciences that presented my tv film Erik Stahl show film television documentaries from paris france "Voila Paris je T'aime"& Uganda-Africa "Children need help in Uganda" On The Road To Hollywood production in july 27 2007 in Beverly Hills, CA 90212.

I am Mexican actor & film director Erik Stahl real name Erik De La Torre Stahl born on 3/09/1969 In Guadalajara Jalisco, Mexico.

"Voila Paris Je T'Aime" documentaries is about the children artist from Paris France playing violin and singing. Notre Dame Cathedrale and eiffel tower. production by On The Road To Hollywood t.v show was casting by Marvin Paige.
Marvin Paige well known as casting director of general hospital for 10 years, planet of the apes , 2 woody Allen films and more film productions from Hollywood. The editor of "On The Road To Hollywood" Danny Oliva made a wonderful job in this t.v show. Danny Oliva also edited a production for Linda Blair.

The Documentary Children Need Help in Uganda-Africa is about the children dying on the streets with no food. I was lucky to interview two peruvians that risked their lives feeding thousands of children in Uganda- Africa.

I would like to add that the first time i started as redactor and tv reporter was in the 90's by Televisa-Univision with the t.v program eco news international. And host a t.v show called "On The Road To Hollywood" for t.v E-Entertainment 2004.

I love comedy as well and i run for a while Erik Stahl Show Case in Laugh Factory in Hollywood California 2005 Awards

When i was 6 years old in 1976 i won my first music award in Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico , was fun and another music singing award in 1978.

I love writing about languages so i wrote a small book called
"Close Enconter With Logos" In 1986
his theory that Nahuatl, Japanese and Egyptian are similar origins

Other books
"On The Road To Hollywood"
"The Other Side Of The Lake The Purple Girl " in 2000
sci-fiction stories

"Letras De Dioses Mexicanos"
Mexican God's Letters.

Erik Stahl & Charles Aidikoff

In July 27,2007 The Charles Aidikoff screening room one of The Academy Motion Pictures Arts & Sciences presented my tv film documentaries Erik Stahl Show 's television documentaries from Paris-Frances & Uganda-Africa in the Charles Aidikoff screening room in Beverly hills, Ca.

The documentary from Paris is about the Notre Dame Cathedrale, Eiffel Tower and the children artist.

The Uganda-Africa documentary is about the children need food in Uganda. There are alot of children dying in Uganda with no food.

Marvin Paige was my casting director and presented the Erik Stahl tv show 's tv doc from Paris-France.
Erik Stahl & Charles Aidikoff in photo

Erik Stahl

I used to write in "Ocho Columnas" in Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico in the 90's
was fun.. i miss all my friends from there. Specially my english students.

Last Confession Film by Erik De La Torre Stahl

"Last Confession" 1999
This is story is about a priest that takes the justice by his own hands punishing the criminals in the city.

Gore-Horror film , Last Confession film make up and photography. I was lucky that i got an nomination award in the international film festival in Ajijic Jalisco Mexico in 1999. This film was forbidden to be see in some theatres in Mexico. Recently this film in 2004 was seen in California and Colorado in some americans tv channels 2005,2006 and 2009.

2nd Adam Film

2nd Adam Film 2003-2005 directed and written by Erik De La Torre Stahl, is the story of a paralegal working for the police. Resolving criminal cases from Los Angeles California. This film turn in 4 chapters for the American Television in California. In this film Erik Stahl play one of the lead actors

Erik Stahl Life KNLA TV California 8-14/09 4 p.m

In This amazing t.v serie "On The Road To Hollywood by Erik Stahl" 2004 i present 5 short films stories, 2nd Adam, Road Of Silence, La Promesa, Last Confession, W. Evidence. "On The Road To Hollywood" as well i show paris france, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral i was lucky that was presented this tv show in 2005 in E-entertainment t.v .
I would like to say thanks to KNLA TV for permit to host this tv show started August 14th 2009 at 4 p.m friday in California...As well TV8 avon Co for permit me taped part of the production.

Victoria Fisher amazing artistic manager

I would like to say thanks to Victoria Fisher for represented me in my tv show.

Erik Stahl's Films On The Road To Hollywood

I host and directed this mini serie called "On The Road To Hollywood" Voila Paris Je T'Aime. Marvin Paige was my casting director and later was presented in Charles Aidikoff Screening room one of the Academy Motion Pictures Arts & Sciences in in beverly Hills Ca. in July 27, 2007.
Was fun being in the Academy Awards 2007

• Intro Updated Oct 23, 2013

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Happy Birthday, have a great day:)

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
      Apr 8, 2014 at 2:04 PM

you're welcome

• ERIK_STAHL's Profile Photo
      Apr 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM

I found out that my friend Marvin Paige died last year , he help me with my tv show production casting On The Road To Hollywood and Voila Paris Je T'Aime, I used to host this tv show and interview artist since 2002 to 2008.. Las time I saw Marvin Paige in 2007 in the academy awards 0scars 2007. Marvin Paige was casting director from General Hospital, Woody Allen Films and many others...

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2014 at 7:52 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2007 at 3:12 AM

Greetings from Montreal, I'd like to wish you many blessings today and always, ♫♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY♫♫ CHEERS!... Donna :)

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2007 at 11:22 PM

Happy birthday to you and have a wonderful day . :-)

• Luisanna's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2005 at 9:16 AM

Happy birthday, Luisa

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
ERIK_STAHL's Profile Photo

ERIK_STAHL

“Charles Aidikoff screening room one of the Acad. Motion Pictures presented Erik Stahl's T.V film”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.