"Welcome to Viking Territory" TeamViking's Profile

Who we are

We are the local chapter of Virtual Tourist (VT) in the Copenhagen and Malmö areas.

Like our predecessors, we get on our boats and sail across the sea looking for uncharted lands....except that instead of getting on our boats we get on our bikes....and instead of uncharted lands we show visitors to these cities a good time. If you are in the area, drop us a line and let us show you some of our Scandinavian hospitality.

For now we are:
Mariel (marielexoteria)
Jon (jonkb)
Klaus (ValbyDK)
Ove (OH_DK)
Claus (cachaseiro)

More members shortly, when We've gotten the OK from them.

Our first activity as TeamViking

VT'er jonathanbarker contacted us because he was visiting Copenhagen with a side trip of Malmö. Of course we had to put him on 2 wheels (hehe) and show him around. On his first day, we ended up at a restaurant in Nyhavn where Jonathan got "attacked" by a woman, who seemed to have too much to drink, in an attempt to take a picture of her party.

Our second activity

VT'er balhannah came over and she was shown a good time as well.

• Intro Updated Dec 16, 2013

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Boys? Are we still doing this? I need to book my holiday!

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Hey! I thought I was a member. Was I booted out for living in California....? I will have to revert to my old berserk ways and come over and, well you know what we do, eh? Heh heh........d:o)

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM

looking forward to meet the vikings :)
    shortly
    hej då

• London-Calling's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Thanks for the friends request, folks. Hopefuly at some point we can arrange another Viking invasion here or even reverse the process! You know you will always have a warm welcome from the London crew if any of you are here.

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Hail Thor! (Or other such appropriate Viking greeting). Considering a re-visit to Copenhagen - possibly really just to get to Malmo. Will let you know. Gillybob greetings

• johngayton's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Very tempted by Jan 9th guys. I'll have to leave things until the last minute before I know whether I can make it. If I can I'll make a week or so of it.

• wise23girl's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Welcome to the groups...Why you were there before us I reckon. Marg for The_Downunder_Mob

• ValbyDK's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2011 at 6:43 AM

VT-member Balhannah (Dee) and husband Ian are coming to Copenhagen. VT dinner meet on Saturday August 6th 2011 at 6 pm: meetings.virtualtourist.com/...

• Paris92's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Nice! Can't wait to see what you post!

• ricky52's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Welcome to the new "TEAM" Best wishes from "The_Ooop_North_Crew"

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
TeamViking's Profile Photo

TeamViking

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.