My Favorite Pages

DEY's Profile Photo
DEY Jun 23, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Hello there! I am flying into Copenhagen in Sep before getting on a cruise ship. I have 2 nights there before boarding, which hotel downtown do you recommend? Thanks!

DAO's Profile Photo
DAO May 1, 2014 at 9:46 AM

I have booked my flights ! Help with hotels????? Thanks !

DAO's Profile Photo
DAO Apr 15, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Boys? Are we still doing this? I need to book my holiday!

Odinnthor's Profile Photo
Odinnthor Sep 16, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Hey! I thought I was a member. Was I booted out for living in California....? I will have to revert to my old berserk ways and come over and, well you know what we do, eh? Heh heh........d:o)

a2lopes's Profile Photo
a2lopes Aug 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM

looking forward to meet the vikings :)
shortly
hej då

London-Calling's Profile Photo
London-Calling Jul 7, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Thanks for the friends request, folks. Hopefuly at some point we can arrange another Viking invasion here or even reverse the process! You know you will always have a warm welcome from the London crew if any of you are here.

Gillybob's Profile Photo
Gillybob Mar 8, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Hail Thor! (Or other such appropriate Viking greeting). Considering a re-visit to Copenhagen - possibly really just to get to Malmo. Will let you know. Gillybob greetings

johngayton's Profile Photo
johngayton Dec 5, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Very tempted by Jan 9th guys. I'll have to leave things until the last minute before I know whether I can make it. If I can I'll make a week or so of it.

wise23girl's Profile Photo
wise23girl Aug 12, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Welcome to the groups...Why you were there before us I reckon. Marg for The_Downunder_Mob

ValbyDK's Profile Photo
ValbyDK Jul 23, 2011 at 6:43 AM

VT-member Balhannah (Dee) and husband Ian are coming to Copenhagen. VT dinner meet on Saturday August 6th 2011 at 6 pm: meetings.virtualtourist.com/...