"Living as a volunteer in Kegalle" Kegalle by MissAliJ
Kegalle Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 16 photos
I came to Sri Lanka early in 2011 to volunteer with turtles and elephants. I fell in love with the eles and decided to come back for longer so am now currently living in Kegalle working at Inspire Sri Lanka Elephant Volunteering.
- Pros:Lovely people, fantastic elephant encounter
- Cons:The mozzies can get annoying
- In a nutshell:Love this place and all its elephants!!
MissAliJ's Related Pages
Kegalle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pinnewala Elephant orphanage"
- "Living as a volunteer in Kegalle"
- "Volunteer in Pinnawala"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kegalle
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kegalle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kegalle
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.