Nördlingen Off The Beaten Path Tips by brendareed
Nördlingen Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 3 photos
hard to find bathrooms within the city
When traveling in Europe whenever you are visiting a restaurant or a museum, try to use their WC facilities if at all possible. Typically they are maintained and are free. But sometimes you are just walking around the town and find you have a need. If you find yourself in this predicament, it is helpful to know where to “go”.
It is always wise to carry change with you for this purpose since many public restrooms charge for their use and cleaning. Some of the more primitive WCs do not supply paper or washing facilities, so I keep a supply of tissues and hand sanitizer in my camera bag, just in case.
In Nördlingen, I found a public bathroom were very difficult to find – in fact, the only one I was aware of was the one almost at the top of Daniel, the church tower, which makes a long way to go if you need to go! So my tip for Nördlingen is to be sure to use the facilities in the restaurant or museum that you patronize, because there aren’t too many other options within the city walls!
Hope this helps!
brendareed's Related Pages
Nördlingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "weekend in Nördlingen"
- "From Moscow to Nordlingen"
- "I am molecules inside the nucleus"
- "FAbulous walled Town"
- "Walking on the Nördlinger Wall!"
- "NORDLINGEN, Germany"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nördlingen
- Hotels in Nördlingen
- Transportation in Nördlingen
- Restaurants in Nördlingen
- Warnings and Dangers in Nördlingen
- See All...
Explore the World
- South Dayton Hotels
- Voss Hotels
- Matamata Hotels
- Echuca Hotels
- Stann Creek District
- South America Off The Beaten Path
- Judetul Suceava Off The Beaten Path
- Bakersfield Off The Beaten Path
- 1.Bezirk / 1st district
- Province of Negros Oriental Off The Beaten Path
- Bolivia Off The Beaten Path
- Funchal Off The Beaten Path
- Newport Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Wabush Off The Beaten Path
- Fishing and hunting
- Hermosa Beach Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Nördlingen
- 7 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Nördlingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nördlingen
Photos in NördlingenSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 100 reviews, 418 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 88 reviews, 311 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 49 reviews, 181 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 41 reviews, 186 photos
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 147 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mainz Intro, 37 reviews, 151 photos, 3 travelogues
- Alsfeld Intro, 43 reviews, 143 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 26 reviews, 115 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 31 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Strasbourg Intro, 28 reviews, 101 photos