"Mishawaka Indiana:" Mishawaka by TooTallFinn24
Mishawaka Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 9 photos
If you can spell it correctly the first time you hear this city in Indiana then you are one up on me. Mishawaka is the town in Indiana where my late brother in law and his wife lived in Indiana. They moved there from the hills above Santa Cruz, California years ago to help her mother with the properties she owned. In January he suffered a severe heart attack and six weeks later he passed away. Ed was an amazing man. Neither I or his brothers and sisters ever recall him being angry. A pretty special characteristic among many.
This was my third visit to Mishawaka, this time to attend his memorial service. I decided to take a few pictures of the area close to where his how was. A pretty town along the St. Joseph River.
- Pros:Smaller laid back Indiana town
- Cons:Brutally cold winters at times
Mishawaka has done an admirable job in creating a 1.7 mile series of concrete walkways and bike paths along the St.... more travel advice
TooTallFinn24's Related Pages
Mishawaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mishawaka Indiana:"
- "South Bend/Mishawaka, Indiana"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mishawaka
- Hotels in Mishawaka
- Restaurants in Mishawaka
- Shopping in Mishawaka
- Warnings and Dangers in Mishawaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mishawaka
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Mishawaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mishawaka
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sacramento Intro, 49 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orvieto Intro, 31 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chico Intro, 20 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada City Intro, 23 reviews, 53 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davis Intro, 20 reviews, 53 photos
- Granada Intro, 20 reviews, 41 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 13 reviews, 46 photos
- Budapest Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos
- Vicksburg Intro, 14 reviews, 42 photos