"Brugge: Zat Maan Brewery Visit" Brugge by TooTallFinn24

Brugge Travel Guide: 2,852 reviews and 7,715 photos

• Intro Updated Sep 15, 2011

• starship's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2016 at 5:38 AM

Back for another visit! Actually did get to visit Brugge this past May, but wished I'd gotten to see a couple of places there that you saw. Thanks for sharing this great info.

Sep 9, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Thanks for the nice comment and stopping by. I really like Brugge. Seeing it in the off season might be a little less crowded. The tour of the brewery even if you don't like beer is definitely worth the time. Take care and have a great trip.

• starship's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2016 at 5:35 PM

Nice page. We're thinking about a day trip here when we visit Amsterdam later in the month. However, it's 3 hrs. away -- then again, we most likely will not have a chance to visit again.

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Nice pages on Brugge. I see you liked it as much as we did. It's a lovely little city.

Feb 17, 2014 at 5:58 PM

We loved Brugge. Finding a great place to stay made even more special. Thanks for the reviews!

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2014 at 11:01 AM

I hope to re visit Bruges soon.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I?ve just been reading a novel about Bruges in which the Holy Blood and the Beguinage are prominently mentioned. Also I am planning to visit Bruges in August, so I appreciate your enthusiastic and informative tips.

Apr 10, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Thanks for the comments Lori!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2012 at 4:37 AM

I fell in love with Brugge when we visited there many moons ago. The canals and charming houses make it so romantic. I also enjoy the Belgian Frites with a huge dollop of mayonnaise. Very enjoyable page.

“Travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer.”

Badges & Stats in Brugge